Trophy Kart Endo & Wreck during LOORS Round 7

baja619

Reaction
Does anyone have photos or video of the gnarly Trophy Kart Endo & Wreck from Saturdays Modified Kart Race?

#502 Anthony Busnardo took a big spill during Round 7 and did not race for the rest of the weekend. He is bruised and a little sore, but other than that OK and will be back out in a new chassis soon.

joecfd1

Reaction
Does anyone have photos or video of the gnarly Trophy Kart Endo & Wreck from Saturdays Modified Kart Race?

#502 Anthony Busnardo took a big spill during Round 7 and did not race for the rest of the weekend. He is bruised and a little sore, but other than that OK and will be back out in a new chassis soon.

Glad he is OK. We saw it happen. It was pretty scary.

baja619

Reaction
wow sounds real bad if they had to get a new chassis

Yeah I was inspecting the Kart late Sunday night and Mike Vermillion, PMG's Trophy Kart Crew Chief pointed out some of the bent tubes, cracks, gussets that were compromised.

It was a same style crash that Ampupadia & Wechel have been dealing with but just down sized to a Trophy Kart scale.

1mskm

Reaction
I have it ,but I have no idea how to put it on here , I cant get it off the small cd thats in the camcorder to load to the computor ?

baja619

Reaction
hmmm, do you have a firewire port? you should be able to upload straight using the camcorder right to the computer.