Trophy Kart parts

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Hi Guys,

I couldnt find the private message boards for the TK guys....so I might be posting on the wrong forum, for that excuse me please.

I am looking for TK parts as I got one of the early models with a Subaru engine and I want a new carb for it...can you please direct me to where can I buy parts for them?

Thanks

bajataxi

Reaction
Hi Guys,

I couldnt find the private message boards for the TK guys....so I might be posting on the wrong forum, for that excuse me please.

I am looking for TK parts as I got one of the early models with a Subaru engine and I want a new carb for it...can you please direct me to where can I buy parts for them?

Thanks
Harbor freight sold the engine back when we started all of the racing. I would imagine Nestor should be able to come up with a carb or two. Might be more cost effective to just buy the complete engine.

bajataxi

Reaction
Harbor freight sold the engine back when we started all of the racing. I would imagine Nestor should be able to come up with a carb or two. Might be more cost effective to just buy the complete engine.
If you are interested I still have a complete set of race series king shocks with two race weekends on them. I had two complete sets with different valving . Like new, custom color.

baja619

Reaction
There is a complete 1st gen Trophy Kart sitting under a tarp at my work for the last 7 years rotting away.

Gage Werke Composites

Reaction
How much you want for it? I can always use extra parts.

Brian Mc

Reaction
I will be putting two up for sale soon. Once I get a carb fr one of them.