Trophy Kart practice track?

MikeL

Reaction
We are looking for a track in So-Cal to get two new drivers onto for some good practice time. Both TK's will be running in the stock class and the drivers need to get some track time in. We would like to go out on Saturday, any suggestions on where to go?

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
We are looking for a track in So-Cal to get two new drivers onto for some good practice time. Both TK's will be running in the stock class and the drivers need to get some track time in. We would like to go out on Saturday, any suggestions on where to go?
Come on out saturday for the race, We have two running in the stock class, I think there are like 6 or 7 running this weekend.

MikeL

Reaction
We are looking at practicing at Pala Raceway on Saturday. Has anyone been there yet?

MikeL

Reaction
Do they allow karts yet? If you get any info lets us know.
We did end up going to Pala Raceway on Saturday. Yes, Trophy Karts are allowed. We were put on the quad track. We were the only TK's with 5 or 6 quads of various abilities, and one Rhino. We were told the quad track was a temporary track and that more tracks were planned, including another ATV/UTV track that I think the TK's will run on.

The facility is still under construction and you can see the potential. If they go ahead with what is planned, it will be a great place to test and practice.

I know we will go back.

Last edited:

joecfd1

Reaction
We did end up going to Pala Raceway on Saturday. Yes, Trophy Karts are allowed. We were put on the quad track. We were the only TK's with 5 or 6 quads of various abilities, and one Rhino. We were told the quad track was a temporary track and that more tracks were planned, including another ATV/UTV track that I think the TK's will run on.

The facility is still under construction and you can see the potential. If they go ahead with what is planned, it will be a great place to test and practice.

I know we will go back.

FYI-
Make sure you roll bar padding on all of the inner cage tubes. Put red tape on your ignition switch. They may also want you to move the helmet nets closer to the seat. Come on out to the next M4SX race. It's a blast.

Joe

MikeL

Reaction
Joe...thanks for the info. We have a few things to do to both karts to get them race ready...including more seat time for the boys. The things you noted will be added to the list.

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction

I know we will go back.

How are the jumps, are they steep or nice rolling jumps?? We are going out this weekend to test out our new mod

scott creed

Reaction
Welcome to the trophy kart world it is alot of fun, any questions you may have feel free to pm me just curious how much does pala charge for the day and are they running quads at the same time.
Thanks Scott