Trophy Light Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifford

Reaction
Trophylite Classifieds

Scrolling thru the classifieds last night I noticed quite a few TL newly listed. I am fond of the concept as this is another effort to make racing affordable. Or is this another negative affect of our troubled economy?

Last edited:

LENNY

Reaction
Its not the economy for me.I think Matt at TL can anser this one Thank you.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Popcorn Time!!!!!!!

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Spill the beans...I got my popcorn ready:D

slablocal

Reaction
I heard through the grapevine...so don't hold me to this.

I heard they are building a new SCORE legal truck, so that they may obtain more/better sponsors. With their old trucks NOT being score legal (tubing size) and the new trucks being legal...well...you see the problem.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I have been following some of this in the TL Section. It sucks that's for sure...

Sic_Racing

Reaction
:eek:
i hope the ones on the CL section go cheeper :p

JMS

Reaction
Matt is working on a solution to make this right with all of us

ONE_RJ

Reaction
The ECONOMY SUCKS is the problem, there is nothing wrong with the class. It has the best payback and best sponsors. The competition is awesome and the trucks work great. There is a push to try and make them SCORE legal and we are getting conflicting reasons as to why they can't, SCORE's loss. The Rumor mill is also circulating about some needed upcoming changes("Change" is not a popular word right now). Now would be a great time to steal one of these trucks and come race 3 more great races of the season and win some money to offset your hobby cost. I think people will be surprised when they hear the annoucements about the future of TL class.

LENNY

Reaction
Rick like I said its not the economy for me.Your 100% correct about the class its the changing of the trucks,Ive spent more on upgrades then on my prep and now I need a new chassic and my trucks less then 6 months/700 mile old

Fourstroker

Reaction
Rick like I said its not the economy for me.Your 100% correct about the class its the changing of the trucks,Ive spent more on upgrades then on my prep and now I need a new chassic and my trucks less then 6 months/700 mile old
OUCH on the new sig

Ryan_P

Reaction
So a ProTruck can still be 1.5'', but a trophylite weighing half as much has to be 1.75''?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
So a ProTruck can still be 1.5'', but a trophylite weighing half as much has to be 1.75''?
Protruck has their own rules and runs a series inside of SCORE. Plus they had something to do with Bill Savage when designed so of course they are good to go :)

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Doesn't TL do the same thing? Don't they run their own series? I don't see a difference other than the Bill Savage part. LOL

Maybe SCORE wants their cut.
It's a savage deal for sure. The truck hits the scales at like 2600 lbs. I dont think it needs to be 1.75

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction

The IRONMAN is the chuck norris of OFFroad racing. Nobody questions what the IRONMAN does... duh

Status
Not open for further replies.