Trophy Truck #7 for sale!!!!!!

pciscott

Reaction
PCI Racing has got some new toys! Own your own Trophy Truck #7! The models are finally here. We have 5 new models: Trophy Truck #7, CORR Truck #8, Score Buggy, Corr Buggy, and the Quad racer. We also have the Baja 1000 bike and old style Score Baja 1000 buggy. The models will be on sale for $19.95 each. We will also have a signed version of the SCORE Trophy Truck #7 for $24.95. We got a shipment ahead of Wallmart who should have the models on the shelfs in late July. PM me and we will start shipping them on Monday. PCI Racing thanks you for your support! 1-800-869-5636 to order, for some pics check out the model/games link under die cast.

dave

Reaction
They are cool here's a few pic's

Attachments

• 56061-Mvc-001f.jpg
    56061-Mvc-001f.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,564

desertratt

Reaction
i'm so glad i haven't out grown the need to play with trucks!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I aggree! Have to buy em and tell my wife they are for my son, lol......

JCA

Reaction
I bought a buggy and Scotts truck for my son. I told him to be careful but he has already broke the truck. Just bought it friday. These are for display only. The are very easy to brake.

Tim_Price

Reaction
If anybody's looking for a desert race truck toy that'll take a kid pounding, try the protrucks at Toys R Us. Actually they don't say "protruck" but they look real close. And they're die cast metal--with more or less working suspensions-- made by the same people who do the Tech Deck skate boards. They don't have anywhere near the detail of the PCI truck toy, but there is less to snap off!

DougM

Reaction
Did anyone see Gus Vildisola had one of these already modified and painted to match his TT?

pretty cool I think.

Although Dave"Modelman" did it first with his RG painted TT

Attachments

• 58116-IMG_5820.jpg
    58116-IMG_5820.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 346

sweetdevil

Reaction
There are a few interesting things with the TT's
The guy who did the truck (VP of the toy company) has a 16 car. The shop that works on that car is Solo Motorsports. (they have no association with PCI or Scott, they're just on the truck)
and Jim Taranto, (the name you see under Scott's) is the guy's next door neighbor, who Scott has never met. lol

New TT's are currently being made, with new sponsors, and Jesse Jones's name on the truck.