Trophy Truck Class at the MORE 500?

true offroad racing

Reaction
Trophy Truck class at the MORE 500...

Looking at the list of Class 1 enteries there are quite a few trucks in the class. I mentioned this to Jim and he wanted to do what the racers wanted.

Would any of the racers have a problem if we put the Trophy Trucks in their own class with their own start? Please respond so that Jim can make the necessary arrangements. Thanks

Fourstroker

Reaction
Trophy Truck class at the MORE 500...

Looking at the list of Class 1 enteries there are quite a few trucks in the class. I mentioned this to Jim and he wanted to do what the racers wanted.

Would any of the racers have a problem if we put the Trophy Trucks in their own class with their own start? Please respond so that Jim can make the necessary arrangements. Thanks

Hey Joe,

At least one of those guys already has Class 1 points for the year. Might be a problem if they are running the whole season. Good luck to you guys this weekend!

Shoyrtt

Reaction
One other thing to possibly consider is if Trophy Trucks start first, you might have at least 4 upset Class 1 teams who right now are scheduled in front of the dust.:)

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
One other thing to possibly consider is if Trophy Trucks start first, you might have at least 4 upset Class 1 teams who right now are scheduled in front of the dust.:)

That's a great point. LOL

Ibeamford

Reaction
No need to be scared joe. I say only 4 actually show up. We all know yours is just another overpowered spring board like the rest. I say keep it the same. More money and more competition.:rolleyes:

Fourstroker

Reaction
I passed a truck pulling a fith wheel trailer in Glendora today that said Nitro Circus 199 all over it.

Too bad Joe's truck is #25.....and usually on a flatbed

norris1040

Reaction
I dont think that is a good idea to split the class for one guys like ub run every race and would have the points all messed up and if you do good would you want a payback of 7 cars or 20 something cars. They did this at more with the class 10 and 12 split i wasnt good for a while now they have there fair share in each class but didnt at first. maybe you can rally up some tt's that would for sure come out but in my opinion i would race against more cars than less. see you all in the dez