• Forum membership has its advantages....

Trophy Truck Iron Man Class

champtruck77

What you think? The TT iron man class instead of the TT legend class.

No second drivers, just one driver trying to prove who is the best outhere in baja.

The award can be called ¨The Ivan Stewart Trophy¨

So, this could be the elite class.

Chris_Wilson

Needs to be single seater to be an ironman. Change your own flats, navigate yourself, etc.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Mark Newhan

There is something special about a guy soloing the peninsula run, regardless of what class they're in. There is now two TT classes, not sure if we need three.

green787

Now what??? Someone can't find a co-driver???:D:D:D

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Everything has "Trophy" in the title now.

Trophy Truck
Trophy Truck Legend
Trophy Truck Spec
TrophyLite
TrophyKart

What's next? Trophy Quad? Trophy Bike? Trophy SideXside???

It's watering the Trophy Truck name down a notch, I think.

champtruck77

There is something special about a guy soloing the peninsula run, regardless of what class they're in. There is now two TT classes, not sure if we need three.[/QUOTE

I agree, there´s not need for a third TT class. I think the TT legend class doesn´t offer nothing new to the sport, but the TT iron man class would bring that something special that you mention.

dezert_nerd

Whats the point? Its one thing to do it on a motorcycle and maybe even a light buggy, but something as big as a trophy truck? I don't think its realistic. You'd have to know EVERYTHING about the truck just in case you're having to diagnose it yourself, and I'm not sure if you've work on a trophy truck before or not, but its not like they are simple machines, especially nowadays. Most of the top guys who drive couldn't tell you much about what they drive because they depend on the guys prepping their trucks to be ready so that all they have to focus on is driving. And unless you're in a position to familiarize yourself with the entire truck (again most top drivers don't) you're going to be unsuccessful.

drofmij

Everything has "Trophy" in the title now.

Trophy Truck
Trophy Truck Legend
Trophy Truck Spec
TrophyLite
TrophyKart

What's next? Trophy Quad? Trophy Bike? Trophy SideXside???

It's watering the Trophy Truck name down a notch, I think.

EXTREME Trophy Truck.........

buckwild

What you think? The TT iron man class instead of the TT legend class.

No second drivers, just one driver trying to prove who is the best outhere in baja.

The award can be called ¨The Ivan Stewart Trophy¨

So, this could be the elite class.
There doesn't need to be another class all you have to do is Ironman your Trophy Truck solo finish the race and don't get beat by any lower classes TT spec class 1 and you'll get your Ivan Stewart Ironman trophy and you can also take first place in TT if you're as bad as you say you are and we know who that is

Last edited:

masleca

I'd like to propose an Extreme Trophy Trophy for every Participant !!!
I'm thinking a trophy with flames and skulls and laser-beams
:eek: