• Forum membership has its advantages....

Trophy Truck Race in a Hick town??

MALIBLOC

FORGET THE SOUTH!!!!,make something happen here

ivan brought something, baldwin nows has brought something, r.g. is trying (maybe ) to bring something?????? what are you gonna bring, looks like you got bit by the bug with all your off road racing lately , we'd all appreciate something more local if that's something you can make happen

You a man in the light right , it would cost less money to make something happen here, then someplace where water boy lives right!!!!

Last edited:

baja619

Malibloc, Where the heck is your logic.

1st of all nothing is cheaper in california espically when you are compairing to a remote small rural town.

Second It is Jesse's project, and their is a specific reason he is doing what he is doing and where.

Third, introducing our sport to un-exposed markets, and new audiences is a tricky business and if done right is one hell of an effective way to breake into the mainstream.

Jesses James: the most un-HollyWood type is our offroad hollywood connection.

geronimo5

Very cool concept. I think it will be a hit.

Also, Thanks for supporting the troops and having the cajones to go to Iraq.

BANNED4LIFE

wherever hik-town is i know i will load up the #2 and race there!!!

Brian1

Looks like it will be an awesome show Jesse! Something I would definately watch, good luck with it.

CharlieIII

Cool deal Jesse, Hope it works out for you. I'll have to forward that link to our mutual police officer friend in Edmond, OK.

racinteach

yeah even my wife saw it and said how cool would that be...but are you serious or pulling our legs? if you are serious, I hope it goes off well. thatwould be killer...

offrdrob

Awesome idea, no one in our goverment right now seems to be working to help our country out, go get em Jesse. I will watch for sure.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Great idea Jesse....way to go....i hope it works out for you......

tltony

Sign the 58 up.

pjc

Chairman
Jesses James: the most un-HollyWood type is our offroad hollywood connection.
Well said.. I am surprised that he has not been Banned For Life from kookville central!

Fact, we haven't had such regular (and not token) representation since Steve McQueen. You go JJ.

I nominate Jesse for San Francisco mayor. I've always wanted to see trucks get big air there on all the hills.