trophy truck suspension

westtexasbaja

Reaction
I had the opportunity to get my first ride in a TT. It was a short ride but long enough to notice several things:
1. All gauges where in the middle facing straight back. Neither the driver or co-driver could read them without leaning over.
2. No grab bar for co-driver. Had to stuff my hands down in the seat.
3. At ride height (sitting in the shop) the front coil slider was sitting against the slider stop. Seems like you'd want a little space between slider and stop.:confused:

Are these issues normal for a TT?

I'm no expert, but....

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
I had the opportunity to get my first ride in a TT. It was a short ride but long enough to notice several things:
1. All gauges where in the middle facing straight back. Neither the driver or co-driver could read them without leaning over.
2. No grab bar for co-driver. Had to stuff my hands down in the seat.
3. At ride height (sitting in the shop) the front coil slider was sitting against the slider stop. Seems like you'd want a little space between slider and stop.:confused:

Are these issues normal for a TT?

I'm no expert, but....
in short. no.

Wild bill

Reaction
Sounds like the owner of the TT has never co-driven his own vehicle. The first two issues are common. After I finished my TT, I co-dogged it first with a friend driving the first race. After that race, I redesigned the gauge console, added grab bars with the horn button intergrated into it and another grab with the radio button in it. Also added a foot post. I wouldn't of co-dawged my own vehicle without those changes.