Trophy Truck Toys - Where to buy?

freddy

Does anyone know where I can buy the 1:18 scale Trophy Truck models with moving suspension. The only place I have found is the Terrible Herbst apparel shop and they seem to be out of stock. http://anthemmerchandising.com/terribleherbst_new/product_info.php?products_id=75 I think they have been available in a couple of different paintschemes and it's not that important which team it is made to look like. If anyone could help me out it would be great, I want to get one for my nephews birthday. Thanks in advance.

trent06

Mush
Does anyone know where I can buy the 1:18 scale Trophy Truck models with moving suspension. The only place I have found is the Terrible Herbst apparel shop and they seem to be out of stock. http://anthemmerchandising.com/terribleherbst_new/product_info.php?products_id=75 I think they have been available in a couple of different paintschemes and it's not that important which team it is made to look like. If anyone could help me out it would be great, I want to get one for my nephews birthday. Thanks in advance.
What trucks are you looking for specifically, we are a dealer from Racer X and have a few left in stock if I remember they are the Chet Huffman, Jesse Jones or Scott Steinberger, and maybe a Riveria #99? Not sure....also you may want to check out

www.racerxms.com

After looking at there site it doesnt look like they have any more but I know at our delareship we do have a few left....

freddy

Thanks everyone, with your help I'm sure I can make my nephew very happy. :) Can't understand how I forgot to look for them on ebay.

ACME

Toy Zone WAS the company that made them and they are no longer actively in that biz. A group has been trying to retool a few scales as well as some rock crawler and batt opp race stuff but the economic downturn and Chinese economy have made it difficult. FYI, the mass market's new edict mandates they are seemingly only interested in buying crap from the top 10 suppliers in a category, so I highly doubt you'll ever see a core off road race toy in the mass market again as it came from a source that was more into making a cool race item and not loot. Just .02...

LukeHuff

haha i have the Chet Huffman ones. I took it apart and fabbed a mock redbull hummer pre runner with the TT chassis haha