2A- Mike Cafro
3A- Craig Christy
4A- Rafael Torres
5A- Juan Naranjo
6A- Adolfo Arellado
1A- Wayne Matlock
8A- Brandon Brown
9A- Jose A. Torres

This race is gonna be epic. What is Kendall gonna be racing? rumors going around saying Quinn Cody is no longer with JCR

KTM A&B teams vs JCR vs Kawi vs Kendall oh my!

im excited for class 25, Matlock back on 450's, Brandon Brown moving up, Cafro is back, "El dofo" Arellano is no joke and is gonna bring it and Christy and Torres are very consistent

Let the war begin!

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Chula Vista, CA/Estero Beach, Ensenada B.C.
Definitely a year to watch the open bikes! Hats off to JCR Honda and what they've accomplished all these years but it's time for a new manufacture to reign supreme in the baja desert.

KTM has really stepped up their efforts not only in the AMA series but also the desert, really pulling for them this year.

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Mattock is racing a 450 for this race or all season?

Wayne had a pic of four Honda 450R's in crates on a trailer on his Facebook page, looks like Honda is helping him out again. I would say he will be on a 450R all season, since Honda will want him to race something they actually produce.

I love the title of this thread, if someone would just provide coverage of bikes and quads, I would be glued to it all day. Should be a great race, wish I could be there!

Doug

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
ohh yeahh.. bikes and atvs steping up the challenges... cant wait to transfer to AZ to go and run...

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Love the bikes and ATVs.....Good luck to all the teams racing this year. If you guys know of any "new" desert racers attempting Baja this year on a bike or quad, please point them to RDC to read up on some do`s and donts.....We want EVERYONE to have a safe race.

harleys dad

Reaction
Who cares about TT's and Class 1's when the San Felo entry list looks like this

CLASS 22:
2X- Mike Brown
3X- Kurt Caselli
4X- Robby Bell
5X- Francisco Arredondo
6X- A.J. Stewart
7X- Kendall Norman
8X- Arik Swan
1X- Colton Udall

Class 25
2A- Mike Cafro
3A- Craig Christy
4A- Rafael Torres
5A- Juan Naranjo
6A- Adolfo Arellado
1A- Wayne Matlock
8A- Brandon Brown
9A- Jose A. Torres

This race is gonna be epic. What is Kendall gonna be racing? rumors going around saying Quinn Cody is no longer with JCR

KTM A&B teams vs JCR vs Kawi vs Kendall oh my!

im excited for class 25, Matlock back on 450's, Brandon Brown moving up, Cafro is back, "El dofo" Arellano is no joke and is gonna bring it and Christy and Torres are very consistent

Let the war begin!
who are those guys?

A Vance

Reaction
Josh is a bad dude. Good to see some of the big names back out to give Wayne a run for the title. Will be a fun one to watch. Good luck to everyone. Any word on Kendall's team yet?

Reaction
I'm going to have to agree with this thread title... trophy trucks are stupid. Been saying that for years.

Class 22 is going to be one hell of a race. It scares me to think of the speeds those guys are going to hit. They're going to be pushing each other to the limit. Much respect to Wayne and the rest of the quads too. I ran into Wayne pre-running down there in '09 and it's a site to behold watching that quad fly through those whoops. Very impressive.