TrophyKart Adult 250 Class @ M4SX & TX vs. CA

BlueCoyote

Reaction
TrophyKartRacing.com is proud to announce that M4SX is running a new promo race at the August 22 SxS Stadium Series for the TrophyKart Adult 250 Elite class. This forming class is open to any adult (and young adult 16+) to race the TrophyKart Elite 250 in their own class. Nestor is working with some big names in the off road race industry to be part of this exciting event. More info will be posted as it becomes available.

It has also been confirmed that several Texas TrophyKart racers (and their dad / mom) plan to race at M4SX in the JR1, Modified, and TK Adult 250 classes! And there is even word of TK racers from Nevada, Arizona, and maybe even Michigan joining in!

This is shaping up to be an exciting round #6 at M4SX!

joecfd1

Reaction
TrophyKartRacing.com is proud to announce that M4SX is running a new promo race at the August 22 SxS Stadium Series for the TrophyKart Adult 250 Elite class. This forming class is open to any adult (and young adult 16+) to race the TrophyKart Elite 250 in their own class. Nestor is working with some big names in the off road race industry to be part of this exciting event. More info will be posted as it becomes available.

It has also been confirmed that several Texas TrophyKart racers (and their dad / mom) plan to race at M4SX in the JR1, Modified, and TK Adult 250 classes! And there is even word of TK racers from Nevada, Arizona, and maybe even Michigan joining in!

This is shaping up to be an exciting round #6 at M4SX!
Looks like we need to get a fake ID for Zac.

racer56

Reaction
What ever happened to trophykart building adult sized karts?

LukeHuff

Reaction
Oh I'm interested in this haha. So is it a race? Or just like a little driving session on the track to see how you like it? Is there an entry fee? Any sort of payment? I'd love to know cause I want to do this really badly... Also what time would it be on the 22nd? Thanks, Lucas

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
OK I'm in. But we are going to have to wave the ride hight rule because I am willing to bet when I get in Myles Kart the ride hight will be around 1-2 inches!:eek:
I cant wait to punt Grabowski into the cheap seats!

07FJRog

Reaction
Hmmmmm, 250cc class with an adult in it :eek:

450grl

Reaction
Sooooo....who's gonna pull-start those things for the adults?? ;) Are the kids gonna be towing you all in the "duckling line" to staging? Sounds like a lot of fun, actually....can't wait to watch you guys!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
If anyone want's to rent Brent's Elite, drop me a note. It would go towards the entry fee for Brent's first TORC or LOORS race in the Pro-Lite...

07FJRog

Reaction
Sooooo....who's gonna pull-start those things for the adults?? ;) Are the kids gonna be towing you all in the "duckling line" to staging? Sounds like a lot of fun, actually....can't wait to watch you guys!
all the modifieds are electric start.

"duckling Line! :eek: lol

450grl

Reaction
Ahh... you have partially redeemed me...thank you! :)

kennyo15

Reaction
GREAT JOB KEN AND TRAVIS. I want to give a BIG thank you for up dating the m4sx web site. I think it truly shows your professionalism by taking a little criticizing and making some great changes to keep the racers informed. Thank You, Thank You !!!

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
Love Travis and Ken's thinking .

I wish we could bring the Teryx but it's just not in the cards .

The Adult Kart class will be off the hook . Looking to hook one up for Chad to take on the big dogs

LIL TUCKA

Reaction
This is a honest questions a friend of mine purchased the Granatelli EBK but was unable to compete with it in LOORS is it legal in the adult class at M4SX . He would like to sell it to get a legal one for his Son to race in Loors.

BlueCrace

Reaction
Now we are talking. Bring Chad to the races and see what he can do with the big boys of the sport. Power to weight ratio, I believe he will show the the front runners how to rub. If he can bring his game as he does with the Teryx, it will be quite a show. Sorry, I only have a j1 to lend him.

Love Travis and Ken's thinking .

I wish we could bring the Teryx but it's just not in the cards .

The Adult Kart class will be off the hook . Looking to hook one up for Chad to take on the big dogs

Dirty*

Reaction
He Might be able to make the J1 work. ? Give it a shot Chad!!
;)
J/k