TrophyKart Adult 250 Class @ M4SX & TX vs. CA

proud dad

Reaction
Love Travis and Ken's thinking .

I wish we could bring the Teryx but it's just not in the cards .

The Adult Kart class will be off the hook . Looking to hook one up for Chad to take on the big dogs

Hey Grant if you can get them to let 450 mods to run we can put Chad in Mitchells truck.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
There's definitely enough interest to run 450's... The idea was to show that adults can have a blast in the more economical 250 Elite's. Maybe they would let Quentin, Chad, and our kart, race in a seperate heat, or start 1/2 a lap behind the 250's. I'm sure there are more than those 3 450's that would have have an adult in them if they are able to race out there!

BlueCrace

Reaction
This kind of talk is making me get closer to make the drive for this race.

There's definitely enough interest to run 450's... The idea was to show that adults can have a blast in the more economical 250 Elite's. Maybe they would let Quentin, Chad, and our kart, race in a seperate heat, or start 1/2 a lap behind the 250's. I'm sure there are more than those 3 450's that would have have an adult in them if they are able to race out there!

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
hey this trenton on my crew chiefs rdc account
i was wondering if you guys would want to let the kids practice with the adults
i personnaly think that iit would be a blast to go out with kyle leDuc todd leDuc brian deegan casey currie and all the adults to go and trade paint with them that would be so sick!!!!!!!
tell me what you think ken and nestor!!!!

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
hey guys the whole reason NESTOR is putting together a STOCK 250 ELITE race is for the brute fact that you don’t need a $30,000 race car to compete and have fun, sure there are upgrades and motor packages and what not that can get you car up there is price. the only chance a 450 will have competing with a 250 is in practice HOPEFULLY. the names that are coming out, leduc,curry,deegan, and randy from inhouse suspension is working on Travis pastrana to race as well, these guys are not going to bother showing up to play and promote a STOCK 250 class if there is 450's in it. lets allow the 250's to race ONLY 250's so that ALL CARS ARE EQUAL this could turn out to be a big deal keeping in mind that the tks are the fasted trucks on perris auto speedway, there is a lot of tk elite owner outside of California that WILL NOT haul there tks out if there going to race 450 as well, let see how the first race goes and possibly work into a adult 450 class.

BAJABOUND19

Reaction
hey guys the whole reason NESTOR is putting together a STOCK 250 ELITE race is for the brute fact that you don’t need a $30,000 race car to compete and have fun, sure there are upgrades and motor packages and what not that can get you car up there is price. the only chance a 450 will have competing with a 250 is in practice HOPEFULLY. the names that are coming out, leduc,curry,deegan, and randy from inhouse suspension is working on Travis pastrana to race as well, these guys are not going to bother showing up to play and promote a STOCK 250 class if there is 450's in it. lets allow the 250's to race ONLY 250's so that ALL CARS ARE EQUAL this could turn out to be a big deal keeping in mind that the tks are the fasted trucks on perris auto speedway, there is a lot of tk elite owner outside of California that WILL NOT haul there tks out if there going to race 450 as well, let see how the first race goes and possibly work into a adult 450 class.

GREAT idea. I dont see a problem running 250's in their own class and the 450's in theres! The key is to keep cost down.

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
there should be about 15 or more 250's our there, thats more than the stadium karts have, if this all goes through it might be one of the biggest things to roll through tk since nestor started the class, 250's will be there for sale as well if anyone is looking for a car i know Conner harts old 250 will be there hopefully racing but still for sale. for the right amount of money you could be racing it instead of who ever is, just a thought.

Dirty*

Reaction
As said this will be a 250cc Elite Trophy Kart Race. No 450s will be allowed. Nestor has been putting in allot of time to make this workout. The Adult class has been his vision since 2007 along with the kids. There are current 39 Elite Karts in existence. If you know someone with an Elite 250cc Trophy Karts please have them come out!!!. This will be the First Adult Kart race in history and to make it even sweeter Casey Curry, Kyle Leduc and Brian Deegan scheduled to race (and other potential stars)

Info Contact: Nestor@trophykart.com

Times www.m4sx.com

07FJRog

Reaction
actually they are not all electric start start for example connor harts old mod was a pull start

and how many 250 pull starts are running this year? and what series?

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
guthrie has an electric honda mitchell had one, bushnardo had one, and im sure i missed some, texas has 3, michigan has 2, robby gordon has one, florida, canada, ect you name nester has about 6-800 trucks our there and hrt has 3 and fabschool has 2.

joecfd1

Reaction
guthrie has an electric honda mitchell had one, bushnardo had one, and im sure i missed some, texas has 3, michigan has 2, robby gordon has one, florida, canada, ect you name nester has about 6-800 trucks our there and hrt has 3 and fabschool has 2.

Sick'em Twink

bones206

Reaction
Connor Harts Elite Trophy Kart will be at the race driven by SIKSPAKs Johnny Branch. Yes, it is also FOR SALE

Trophy karts were originally designed for adults, we had to put pedal extensions and seat risers for our children to be able to fit in them and drive. As for the electric start that was just another way to make it easier for the kids.

Last edited:

scott creed

Reaction
Sheldon Creeds elite is for sale if any adult is interested you need a seat and minor fab work to make it fit a full size person. Twink i thinks its a great idea but I wouldnt expect someone to fix the the motor when it only has two races on it, or anything else they might tear up. I never thought i would put $30,000 into something i couldn't sell for $12,000 JUST DOESNT MAKE GOOD BUSINESS SENSE FOR ME. Sitting in the shop isnt costing more money to keep it on the track and i like it that way.

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction
Sheldon Creeds elite is for sale if any adult is interested you need a seat and minor fab work to make it fit a full size person. Twink i thinks its a great idea but I wouldnt expect someone to fix the the motor when it only has two races on it, or anything else they might tear up. I never thought i would put $30,000 into something i couldn't sell for $12,000 JUST DOESNT MAKE GOOD BUSINESS SENSE FOR ME. Sitting in the shop isnt costing more money to keep it on the track and i like it that way.

Come on Scott

You know better then mentioning Race Cars and " good business sense " in the same conversation :eek::eek:

Layton

Reaction
I am looking for Kart for this I would like to come out race and cover the event for speed scene. Please PM if its possible.