• Forum membership has its advantages....

TROPHYLITE IS AWESOME!!!..........anyone want to buy 3 of them.............

BANNED4LIFE

i will build my own trucks for baja Racing adventures.........i dont want anything more to do with the scaroni's..................

TreyP

"F" you Bill
I thought the Scaroni's didn't have anything to do with TrophyLite anymore?

Popcorn time.

BANNED4LIFE

I thought the Scaroni's didn't have anything to do with TrophyLite anymore?

Popcorn time.
smoke and mirrors................maybe to avoid lawsuits for the 22 trucks they sold that wont pass SCORE tech................

BANNED4LIFE

Jesus this is stupid....Seriously, again with this pete?
yes, pretty stupid....of me.......like trying to sell a 6 litre diesel ford...........what do you say when they ask, why you sellin' it??????????

Pacololo

Why dont they pass SCORE's tech? You gave Bill $250 didnt you?

green787

Could you tell us briefly why they won't pass SCORE tech??? Or have I missed a previous thread???...

Joser1726

i think something about tubbing diameter, i could be wrong though. if i am, well its not the first time LOL

Fourstroker

i think something about tubbing diameter, i could be wrong though. if i am, well its not the first time LOL
Overweight for 1 1/2" tubing. This issue is a huge bummer for alot of people and could have been avoided IMHO.

Joser1726

hey Pete, I will empty out all my savings and buy one for $100 dollars since they wont pass SMOG i meant Score tech not smog... what was i thinking!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
please lock this thread and make it go away. there is no reason to bash TrophyLite and or the Scaroni's...

Rory

Crayola Killer
Greg Foutz is running TL from what I hear, I'd wait a little to give Greg a chance to try and iron it out. Gregs a great guy and knows how to run a business, he'll figure it out. You don't whack off the mullet when you have a bad hair day do you Pete?

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
I dont remember them being marketed to pass SCORE. I remember them being built to race the Trophylite series. My group are ex tl owners. We bought the truck to race the TL series and to try and win some of that payout.