• Forum membership has its advantages....

TROPHYLITE IS AWESOME!!!..........anyone want to buy 3 of them.............

Rory

Crayola Killer
Knowing Greg like I know him, you probably could have done it like this in the first place instead of dragging him through the RDC desert behind your TT. Emotions get high when money is involved and I understand that but there is a right way and a wrong way of handling yourself when wanting to get stuff done. I do believe Pete was wronged but it was not by Greg. Greg is trying to fix a pre-existing problem that he inherited when he purchased TL. There is no way ANYONE is going to get EVERYTHING figured out in 2 months, it takes time. So, in the mean time he's being publically(sp?) attacked but not wanting to respond because he is busy trying to get things rightened. Pete was wronged and needs an answer, Greg needs a little time to get on his feet with TL and figure out the best solution for ALL TL's. This is not something that you can do in a week. Let cooler heads prevail Pete, Greg with work with you.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Pete lets cut the crapola here. I offered to fix things in a prior post weeks ago. I offered to help you work out the bill in payments many times. I have done EVERYTHING to try and accomodate you. Now again you are just pushing more and more. You sent me a note to work all of this out now off-line but here you are posting crap again. So which is it? Is all of this my responsibility, NO. Am I stepping out to try and help, YES.... give me a break.....
He (pete) hasn't even committed to pay his bills, even now.

Last edited:

GregFoutz

WOW.... your right..... And its closer to about $9000 plus the custom yellow gel coated bodies that he ordered for an additional about $4500..... but I figured I would never get anything on the bodies.....

BANNED4LIFE

Knowing Greg like I know him, you probably could have done it like this in the first place instead of dragging him through the RDC desert behind your TT. Emotions get high when money is involved and I understand that but there is a right way and a wrong way of handling yourself when wanting to get stuff done. I do believe Pete was wronged but it was not by Greg. Greg is trying to fix a pre-existing problem that he inherited when he purchased TL. There is no way ANYONE is going to get EVERYTHING figured out in 2 months, it takes time. So, in the mean time he's being publically(sp?) attacked but not wanting to respond because he is busy trying to get things rightened. Pete was wronged and needs an answer, Greg needs a little time to get on his feet with TL and figure out the best solution for ALL TL's. This is not something that you can do in a week. Let cooler heads prevail Pete, Greg with work with you.
this has been going on for 3 months.......he has "NO im not fixing anything" from the start.....if he EVER tried to work with me on this crap, it NEVER would have come to this......and its not his money, its his partners, thats why it was never a big issue until june 15th when he claimed it was his.....before that it was matts, and if matt wouldnt fix trucks, which he wouldnt, then i wasnt going to pay him till he did, greg knows EXACTLY how it went down.....he let scaroni talk him into banning my trucks and pressuring me to pay and NEVER fix anything.............why do you think never fixed anything or offered to fix anything till today?????? are you guys all blind???

BANNED4LIFE

thats bs, if ALL issues are fixed i will pay! i dont know how you get that???

BANNED4LIFE

WOW.... your right..... And its closer to about $9000 plus the custom yellow gel coated bodies that he ordered for an additional about $4500..... but I figured I would never get anything on the bodies.....
yellow bodies were supposed to be on the new trucks, you know that, i will be happy to trade for the white ones if you like.............

9rocky

On RDC anyhow, the closest you've come to posting that you'll pay is if Greg can prove he owns the TL AR.

Now Terry, there you go being a dillhole again! :D

pciscott

And the universe is whole! The Horses are all dead! Crow has been eaten! Go off line and let us all know how it ends in a month? Please:)

9rocky

And the universe is whole! The Horses are all dead! Crow has been eaten! Go off line and let us all know how it ends in a month? Please:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpfq6yKOifA"]YouTube - Pennywise - Bro Hymn[/ame]