Trophylites at V2R?

fullthrottle

How many Trophylites are planning on racing V2R? I will be there in our F1 Lite and Karl in his C1 Lite in Class 3000. Where are all the Trophylites?

fullthrottle

Doesn't the 7200 Class require a V6?

johnboy

Gary likes to set the bar high and take on a challange. I can't wait to see how we do against the 7200 class. It will take some smart driving and stratagy to fair well in this class. What other TL teams are entered? I think TL is taking the support trailer to the race, thats support at its finest.

M.Harvey1600

its awesome that ANGRY "PISSED OLD" Pete with all his bad mouthing about TL hasn't affected the many happy TL customers out there!!! good luck 2 all hopefully u ALL finish top of class7200 so u can help Pete sell his damn trucks and finally shut him up!!!

i am not a TL owner and i am gettin sick of all his negativity towards TL and sum of its current owners

M.Harvey1600

its awesome that ANGRY "PISSED OLD" Pete with all his bad mouthing about TL hasn't affected the many happy TL customers out there!!! good luck 2 all hopefully u ALL finish top of class7200 so u can help Pete sell his damn trucks and finally shut him up!!!

i am not a TL owner and i am gettin sick of all his negativity towards TL and sum of its current owners
sorry for my previous post!!! if i offended n e 1 i apologize, it was meant 2 b positive since there are still trophylite owners out there excited to race against each other when there is problems that the manufacturer is working diligently to 2 solve!

again good luck to all trophylite owners racing this race! life is an adventure, live your adventure with the BITD!
this is going to b an experience of a lifetime!!!

fullthrottle

No, a maximum of 6 cylinders.
Well, since Trophylite doesn't want to run in Class 3000 I guess I will change my F1 Lite Class 3000 entry to 7200 also.;)

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
My opinion is that the Trophy Lites should run in class 3000. If you put a Trophy Lite next to Caspino's 7200...it would look like a toy. No disrespect to the TL guys...just physics and my opinion. BTW class 3000 is an awesome class, with tons of potential.

fullthrottle

My opinion is that the Trophy Lites should run in class 3000. If you put a Trophy Lite next to Caspino's 7200...it would look like a toy. No disrespect to the TL guys...just physics and my opinion. BTW class 3000 is an awesome class, with tons of potential.
I believe the C1 Lites and F1 Lites would fair pretty well, especially based on the times at TT250 where I believe Karl's C1 Lite beat all 7200's on time. Since Karl is running in Class 3000 at V2R and doesn't have a truck body, I will most likely stay in Class 3000 to run against him for the points.

Are the Trophylites ever going to race in the desert Lites Class 3000 that was written for the Ecotec trucks to compete against the Ecotec buggies?:confused:

Fiorino Motorsports

I believe the C1 Lites and F1 Lites would fair pretty well, especially based on the times at TT250 where I believe Karl's C1 Lite beat all 7200's on time. Since Karl is running in Class 3000 at V2R and doesn't have a truck body, I will most likely stay in Class 3000 to run against him for the points.

Are the Trophylites ever going to race in the desert Lites Class 3000 that was written for the Ecotec trucks to compete against the Ecotec buggies?:confused:

Yes you are confused, Did we not just race against you a few weeks ago, i belive so. You keep posting likeTrophylite owners are afraid to race against your buggies.

I learned alot racing in barstow for the first time with are trophylite and i know of a few changes where going to be making to be more competive against the 2.4 liter cars in the 3000 class for non TL races. dont worry well meet again on the track and we will give you a run for your money.

mitch mathers

I think the problem is Trophylite has their own scheduled races, and with the way the economy is, I'm sure you probably know how expensive it is running a race...I personally would like to run other BITD, MORE, and MDR races in between, but untill I get my Wife back to work, I'm(and probably others)are having to stick with the money and points races !! See Ya in the desert !!

MMS

Yeah your right, toy againt a real 7200, Gary doing it for fun- in fact he's going to Ironman it, however looking at the Mint's results the first four Trophylites beat the open 7's. Who knows

dislocated1

Didnt Caspino get 3rd in 7200 last year in a ecotec mason pro0runner last year?

Robert Mason

Yes we did take 3rd place at last years V2R in Dave's Pro-runner. Its all about finishing these long races.

fullthrottle

Yeah your right, toy againt a real 7200, Gary doing it for fun- in fact he's going to Ironman it, however looking at the Mint's results the first four Trophylites beat the open 7's. Who knows
Are the HP to weight ratio's similar between Trophylites and most 7200's?

Thats pretty awesome that the Ecotec powered trucks and buggies are competing that well against trucks that probably cost twice as much.

fullthrottle

Yes you are confused, Did we not just race against you a few weeks ago, i belive so. You keep posting likeTrophylite owners are afraid to race against your buggies.

I learned alot racing in barstow for the first time with are trophylite and i know of a few changes where going to be making to be more competive against the 2.4 liter cars in the 3000 class for non TL races. dont worry well meet again on the track and we will give you a run for your money.

We will be racing this weekend at Ridgecrest and after V2R we will be racing the MORE Chili Cookoff in Lucerne, hope to see you there.

fusionoffroad

my 2 cents "not from anyones mouth but myn" but I dont think Kevin was callig the TL affraid he is just trying to get more Class 3000 entries for V 2 R. I never herd anyone say anything bad about the TL's just there are a lot of em and all they want to do is race a big class . V 2 R is a LLOONNGG atrition race and it will take more then speed to win. Its a level playing field just race. I personnaly feel the class 7200 with a TL is a bit rediculous. As once said my a man named "RODNEY" cant we all just get along.

Neal Mason

Didnt Caspino get 3rd in 7200 last year in a ecotec mason pro0runner last year?
Sure did. I still have the sound of that ecotec rev limiter echoing through my skull. Got to love the silt. Coming out of the mountains at that race was the fastest we ever had that truck moving 91 mph on the gps. Wrong gears for the rest of the course though :D

Forty1Racing

First thing that comes to mind is not if a TL can beat a 7200. It's can it beat the Masons prorunner 3rd place in V2R last year?
just add 500 more miles. ha ha