Trophylites raging at the river for $10,000 bonus purse

MMS

Reaction
Just heard Trophylite teams will be racing for an added $10,000. Way to go Trophylite
and the Laughlin Chamber.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Just heard Trophylite teams will be racing for an added $10,000. Way to go Trophylite
and the Laughlin Chamber.
Thats it i'm selling the 10 car Walt, J/K Way to go T/L

JMS

Reaction
Lets RAGE!!
*****BEWARE******1 F-bomb*******

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWZjg18hIs8"]YouTube - Let's Fuckin' RAGE![/ame]

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That is great news....TL (and SNORE) always stepping it up...

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Guess I'm gonna have to rent one of Pistols rigs for this one! Maybe Pete and I can team up? I have to be at Lucas series on Sat!!??

ACME

Reaction
So what's the deal with this event and the TL's? Henderson's the weekend before and it's a "sanctioned" TL race... Who's (TL team) planning to run Henderson and who's going to Laughlin? We'll do one, but time won't allow both.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Well who is putting up the ten K for TL . I know SNORE IS NOT and is this for sure or just a rumor.Walt where did you hear this and from who.

MMS

Reaction
Well who is putting up the ten K for TL . I know SNORE IS NOT and is this for sure or just a rumor.Walt where did you hear this and from who.
Laughlin Chamber

JMS

Reaction
We are working on gettin our new chassis put back together to make this race, we are not running Henderson so as long as time permits we will be there.

I believe the Laughlin chamber of commerce is putting up the 10K but I could be wrong?

MMS

Reaction
So what's the deal with this event and the TL's? Henderson's the weekend before and it's a "sanctioned" TL race... Who's (TL team) planning to run Henderson and who's going to Laughlin? We'll do one, but time won't allow both.
6017 plans on both races----might have to rent one for the RAGE

JMS

Reaction
I think there was an official e-mail that went out?

ACME

Reaction
I looked through our TL mail and didn't see one. We'll do one or the other, just wondering where the rest of the TL's will be in December and $10k should drag a bunch out! Hopefully there is less mud the Glen Helen...

mitch mathers

Reaction
I'm doing Laughlin...I think trying to run Henderson, fixing the damage, and turning around in 1 week and heading back out there is quite a bit of work and $.........Also the BITD entry fee of $1000 is a little steep...
Go to the Snore website and it will show the entries that have signed up (RATR entry list)

Last edited:

JMS

Reaction
I think the teams that are running for points will race Henderson for sure and some will make Laughlin also (Messer, Blacker, Chamberlain?)but I think ultimatly most will race Laughlin over Henderson due to costs and the purse.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I received written confirmation from Laughlin Chamber of Commerce that it is a TL race for a $10,000 bonus :D

GregFoutz

Reaction
We have been working with the Laughlin folks for several months now on things. We have not made any announcements about anything on this yet from the TROPHYLITE side of things. We were still working out the details and all that..... But I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag now..... We will make formal announcements on all that is happening soon.

ACME

Reaction
We have been working with the Laughlin folks for several months now on things. We have not made any announcements about anything on this yet from the TROPHYLITE side of things. We were still working out the details and all that..... But I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag now..... We will make formal announcements on all that is happening soon.

Nice! So this will be a TL event with TL teching the trucks?

9rocky

Reaction
I am suprised someone has not posted in this thread. I just envision him sitting there like this guy waiting to post in anything about TL...

Careful some language...

Last edited by a moderator:

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Why would you guys do this with a TL event the weekend before? I'm puzzled...:confused::confused: