• Forum membership has its advantages....

TROPHYTRUCK SPECS start right behind trophytrucks @ 2018 baja500!!!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

YES, elias hanna in his ttspec beats all the class 1's and 10's and will not have to pass them all next year at the 2018 baja 500!!!!!!! viva baja!!!................#suckittravis....

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Gas can meet fire.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

BANNED4LIFE

So does that mean the 10's get to start in front of TT spec at the 1000 since 3 of us beat the first TT Spec at last years 1000??? #suckitpete :)
hell no......it only works one way........#standingupforyourmanissweet

Baja Bryan

YES, elias hanna in his ttspec beats all the class 1's and 10's and will not have to pass them all next year at the 2018 baja 500!!!!!!! viva baja!!!................#suckittravis....
Because all class 1's had mechanical problems. But Elias Hanna was hauling the mail. Maybe he should be the only one to start in front of the class 1's ;)

BANNED4LIFE

Because all class 1's had mechanical problems.
in qualifying too???? only ONE beat the ttspecs???? i thought class 1's were FAST???? ....(too bad the 222 had to back up in qualifying or ZERO would of beat the ttspecs....)

Last edited:

BANNED4LIFE

Because all class 1's had mechanical problems. But Elias Hanna was hauling the mail. Maybe he should be the only one to start in front of the class 1's ;)
i agree lets do qualifying and start where we qualify.....so we could start 25-30 spots up.....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!...all donkey tt's,donkey ttspecs, and donkey class 1's will back out of the way....

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I 100% agree with this thread. We got beat and you should start in front of us PROVIDED (as Pat beat me to pointing out) that you agree we should start in front of TT Spec at the 2017 Baja 1000. After all, it wasn't just ONE Class 10 that beat TT Spec, it was the Top 3. Much more convincing margin of victory.

If you agree to that Pete you have my full support on your request.

BANNED4LIFE

I 100% agree with this thread. We got beat and you should start in front of us PROVIDED (as Pat beat me to pointing out) that you agree we should start in front of TT Spec at the 2017 Baja 1000. After all, it wasn't just ONE Class 10 that beat TT Spec, it was the Top 3. Much more convincing margin of victory.

If you agree to that Pete you have my full support on your request.
i agree that you can qualify and we will SMOKE you....and you can continue to start behind the FAST vehicles......:)

Broncodawg

Pistola, Did Dave Cole finally make it to your 213 and yank them out of the sand or did they get out on their own?
Started to think they were going to homestead there!

BANNED4LIFE

Pistola, Did Dave Cole finally make it to your 213 and yank them out of the sand or did they get out on their own?
Started to think they were going to homestead there!
yes, dave cole saved them....too bad they were stuck there for so long, they finished but just over the time limit, so not official...bummer

BANNED4LIFE

trav busy now fabricating spreadsheets and fancy bs calculations showing, FOR A FACT, that the class 10's actually beat hanna...and the class 1's.....and even the trophytrucks....posting it in 5,4,3,2.....

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
trav busy now fabricating spreadsheets and fancy bs calculations showing, FOR A FACT, that the class 10's actually beat hanna...and the class 1's.....and even the trophytrucks....posting it in 5,4,3,2.....
No I'm waiting for a thank you since Dave Cole was down there helping ME! :)

Jimmy8

UTV's beat the Score Lites, the 1600's, Class 7's, etc. Shouldn't they start the Golf Carts right behind the 8's now? HAHAHAHA. #LambertHasSomeSkills

Jerry

No I'm waiting for a thank you since Dave Cole was down there helping ME! :)
Thank you!

I feel bad for yelling at the navigator "it's Baja not Barstow, dig yourself out! Do something, we are hours away from you!"

We drove to 3 Poles to get service and called him on his cell.

Again thanks from a fellow chase crew.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Thank you!

I feel bad for yelling at the navigator "it's Baja not Barstow, dig yourself out! Do something, we are hours away from you!"

I think it's a bit funny that state side DESERT racers think Baja is the same... um.... Baja is Baja... Not DESERT racing .. lol...

down4glamis

Thank you!

Thanks for rubbing it in lol. Barstow doesnt have sand like San Felipe sand! Dave Came to the rescue though after we attempted to get out on our own. We made it 4ft and buried it again. A Geiser just weighs too much! We need some tracks on that thing for those situations