Truck and Buggy Race in Arizona

Kyle Krause

This is the longest offroad race in Arizona so get your machines ready for some fun Feb 10-11, 2018 and race Arizona Offroad Promotions Vulture Mine Hare Scrambles..

Spread the word. If you can't read the flyer go to www.azopracing.comand we will have the flyer posted there soon..

gawdodirt

What classes do you use for Trucks/Buggies? I have a "7 OPEN/Unlimited" in the works. What class would I be placed in?

Thanks,

Kyle Krause

• Open Buggy Pro- all buggies no limitation (must me open wheel)

• Heavy Metal (Open Truck)- all trucks no limitation, must have truck body

• Limited Buggy- Includes 1-2 1600, Class 9

• Class 10
    • Class 1450 – Must have steel cab with working doors

• Open Buggy Sportsman- Includes Class 1, Class 10, Dual sport cars (must me

open wheel)

• Limited Buggy Sportsman- Includes 1-2 1600, Class 9

sstrunk

This is always a fun race. Looks to be about a 25 mile course. Should be a good time

BANNED4LIFE

drawing for start positions, or???

BajaFand

You guys don’t seem to have an issue getting races permitted in AZ. I wonder why the other guys can’t.

Would be cool to have another big time race in AZ other than Parker. Snore did Kingman 1 year. If anybody could do it BITD could.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

BANNED4LIFE

drawing for start positions, or???
if you are going to advertise on rdc, and people ask questions, please answer them.....or simply answer your phone, thanx

Motorists on Saturday morning can expect slow-going through Wickenburg, where the parade route for the annual Gold Rush Days will close a portion of U.S. 60.

The closures are scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to noon between mileposts 107 and 110, according to Arizona Department of Transportation.

Eastbound drivers who want to avoid the closure can use Vulture Mine Road north to U.S. 93, then take southbound U.S. 93 to reconnect to U.S. 60.

Westbound drivers can use the northbound U.S. 93 bypass to Vulture Mine Road, then southbound Vulture Mine Road back to U.S. 60.

Kyle Krause

Sorry we were very limited with the BLM this year as to when we could have the race, it almost didn't even happen. We tried for a Jan race but couldn't make it happen. We will be drawing for starting positions. Yes, please plan your drive time due to the Gold Rush days in Wickenburg. We hope to see some of you truck and buggy guys there so we can continue this race each year with the BLM fees its getting almost impossible to make it happen. We continue to work with them to bring this race each year and thank the ones who support it. Today 2-7-18 is the last day to pre register online. You can sign up at the track but cash only due to spotty internet service out there. If you want to sign up today go to azopracing.com

DOCRACING

Another Vulture Mine Race in the books.... PISTOL PETE with his son navigating for the Overall Win!!!
DSC_0329.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0289.JPG
DSC_0292.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0308.JPG
DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0313.JPG
DSC_0318.JPG
DSC_0321.JPG
DSC_0325.JPG
DSC_0331.JPG
DSC_0336.JPG
DSC_0347.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG
DSC_0366.JPG

scottm

Great shots Doc! Besides Pete, Todd Wylie's legendary Frankenstein was there, 6th pic down.

BANNED4LIFE

how bout posting the results with lap times!!! lets see if AZOP can beat SNORE at posting the results....ready, GO...

Kyle Krause

We are working on posting results soon....

Here we have another big problem.Does anyone know who ran this Saguaro over? It's going to be a big problem with the BLM and a big expense, it's really hard to put on races for Trucks and Buggies at Vulture if this keeps happening, this is the second time in three races. I would like to talk to the person who accidentally hit this.

AZFR8TRAIN

We are working on posting results soon....

Here we have another big problem.Does anyone know who ran this Saguaro over? It's going to be a big problem with the BLM and a big expense, it's really hard to put on races for Trucks and Buggies at Vulture if this keeps happening, this is the second time in three races. I would like to talk to the person who accidentally hit this.

Might not want to put the course so close to the cactus. Speed zone if needed. I have seen several other race organizations cut the course around hazards and suicidal cactus Get a blade and move the course

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app