Truck and Buggy Racing is Back in Arizona (Vulture Mine Race Jan 30-31, 2016

Kyle Krause

Reaction
Get ready for the opening round of the azopracing.com truck and buggy series for 2016 with Vulture Mine Offroad Challenge. Please start letting everyone you know we will be having a 5 race series for the car guys.... any questions email kyle@azopracing.com

Kyle Krause

Reaction
The opening round of the Arizona Offroad Promotions 2016 Series will be Vulture Mine Offroad Challenge.

Flyer coming soon!

Wickenburg, AZ

Sunday Jan 31st

Mandatory Riders Meeting 7am Trucks/Buggies/UTV’s

Practice 7:30-8:30 am Parade Lap Trucks and Buggies (1 lap)

Race 1 9:00-12:00 pm All UTVs 3 Laps

Race 2 12:30- All Trucks and Buggies 4 Laps

UTV & Truck/Buggy Co-Drivers $25

Trucks/Buggies Pro $600 Sportsman $400 Includes BLM Recovery Cost Fee

Unclassified $25

MUST HAVE FUEL MATS IN PITS UNDER FUEL JUGS (CARPET WILL WORK)

NO PLAY RIDING

Registration AND Tech Friday night 6pm-8pm @ Wickenburg Feed Company Registration AND Tech Saturday/Sunday 6am @ the track

Gate Hours: Friday 3 pm - 10 pm and Sat/Sun 6 am - 10 pm

Gate Fees: $10 per adult, $5 6-12yrs and 5yrs under Free

Camping Fees: $10 per vehicle

33% TROPHY PAYOUT

Check website www.azopracing.com kyle@arizonaoffroadpromotions.com 623-363-9665
more info coming soon

Directions: Hwy 60 through Wickenburg stay on Hwy 60 to Vulture Mine Road go left, approx 10 miles follow signs.

Reaction
Great that you are offering a recon/parade lap!

It's been a few years since that area has hosted a C&T event, and it can be a challenging course.

Here's some local accomodations:

wickenburg temperatures - Google Search

scottm

Reaction
Great work Kyle, thanks for bringing racing back to az.

Kyle Krause

Reaction
You will need to get a membership for the 2016 season. Please go to www.azopracing.com and get your membership now to save your number and receive points. The numbers are first come first serve. You can be any number you want as long as someone else does not have that number already. So I suggest you get it as soon as you can.

Kyle Krause

Reaction
You will need to get a membership for the 2016 season. Please go to www.azopracing.com and get your membership now to save your number and receive points. The numbers are first come first serve. You can be any number you want as long as someone else does not have that number already. So I suggest you get it as soon as you can.

TJ_Gambino

Reaction
How long is each laps and how many laps for PRO 10?

DOCRACING

Reaction
  • Kyle.... great to visit with you and Kim at the Geiser Brothers Christmas Party... The old timers excited about supporting and watching a Wickenburg race (Jack Woods, Bill Krug, Danny Foddrill, Duncan Brown, Beards). Was a local AZ favorite for many years!DSC_0069.JPG DSC_0065.JPG DSC_0072.JPG