• Forum membership has its advantages....

truck jumpin'

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
truck jumpin\'

Whats up with inland prerunners, is there a new spot scouted out? If i dont see some high flyin' Dan Vance action again soon I'll build a ramp on my street or something! Did somebody buy that beast yet, Im still saving!

JenDiggityDirt

Re: truck jumpin\'

Derek...Where you been, man? We went out froadin after the last two meetings! We don't have one particular spot scoped out for jumping...our meetings will continue to be at Farmer Boys like always. The meetings are about getting together and checking out the trucks. The jumping took over for a while and, I might add, brought out some unsavory elements (i.e. drunk people just there to watch the jumping). However, we will continue to go out and play after the meetings so stick around and go play with us! There are a lot of fun areas in our neck of the woods. Here's a Dan fix for you from this past Sunday...

and here's one of Greg taking my very unprepared truck off the IP Leap on Sunday also...

If you haven't checked out the big air pictures from after our May meeting (you can find them on our "private board" here on RDC) I will have all the May meeting pictures up on prerunners.com before the end of the week (along with Malibu Dan pics and Ridgcrest pics).

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

fishd00d

What A Joke

Hay Jen what happened on Sunday? I cant beleve I missed out heh. I would have been there for sure! Is there anything planed before the next meeting on the 3rd of June?

Go Big Or Go Home

gary

i'm just curious how your truck survived, or if greg "bent" it???

JenDiggityDirt

Luckily my truck survived all right except for a twisted cruise control cable that was making the throttle stick the next day. The tie rod hits my shocks too...I need some wider I-beams somethin' fierce. And more compression up front, too. It's just NOT ready for doing that kind of stuff. Yet. Mwa ha ha.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Waldo

Safehouse

That top picture is nice...Who is that?

BRAAAAAAAAP!