• Forum membership has its advantages....

Truckin' USA with them Dodge boys

Mark Newhan

Do you (or anybody else) have any pictures of Walkers Ramcharger from the early 1980's?

toddz

Loved the Ramcharger video! That must've been one of the two earlier ones with rear leafs (I think yours was originally leaf sprung, Mark?).

Todd Z.

Mark Newhan

Loved the Ramcharger video! That must've been one of the two earlier ones with rear leafs (I think yours was originally leaf sprung, Mark?).

Todd Z.
That was mine. When my buddy bought it from Scoop it still have leafs and stock A-Arms. When I was doing some work on mine, I sanded down through Vessels Black, Vildosola red and white and yes the rainbow. It's still under there.

toddz

That was mine. When my buddy bought it from Scoop it still have leafs and stock A-Arms. When I was doing some work on mine, I sanded down through Vessels Black, Vildosola red and white and yes the rainbow. It's still under there.
Cool - I remember seeing it at Laughlin in '01. It was in Scoop's colors at that point and had a flat tire or two. I think someone had brought it up to the race to try and sell or deliver to someone.

Todd Z.