Truggy's

bubnel

Reaction
Re: Truggy\'s

jeff gieser told me that they built it to fit a chevy body just incase score did that

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction

ive been hearing alot about this cause class 1 wants to have weight limit too out the truggys at least thats what i was told. but rules are rules and untill SCORE steps in truggys run class 1

johnnyspeed

Reaction

Last I heard: Herder does not like his new truggy (always breaks - steering...), and gus v. wants a truggy and thinks the herder truggy is "really neat", and may buy it from herder. not sure what herder will do, but word is he'd like to finish a race. so I don't think he'd be to upset with any rules changes pertaining to the truggy's and tt's like was mentioned. but then again, that's just my 2 cents based on what i have heard lately.

johnnyspeed

Reaction

Here's what I heard: Gus was going to have JIMCO build him a TT, then a truggy instead. Then Gus decided he liked the "neato" herder car better, and was going to order one from them. Then it was rumored that Herder might be looking to sell his, thus the possibility of Gus buying Herder's. Bottom line: Gus has enough money to buy whatever he wants at that moment. Hell his last JIMCO was only about a 1 1/2 to 2 years old!!! ((Must be nice.....)) Maybe Gus can make the Geiser truggy actually finish a race!! As we all know, Herder is harder on equipment than anyone else - and when he's going, there's nobody faster! Anyways, that's what I know/hear, could be wrong, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents......