• Forum membership has its advantages....

Truggy's

scott

Truggy\'s

For the 2002 season, as far as SCORE INTERNATIONAL- are the truggies converting the plastic to Trophy Truck??????

Jimmy8

Re: Truggy\'s

Last I heard the Truggy's are still going to be in Class 1, but I would not take that as gospel.

scott

Right on, I was wondering because if I was John Herder I would be pissed off, with all of the fab'ing
of the bodywork.......just to run 1 year in class 1

bubnel

jeff gieser told me that they built it to fit a chevy body just incase score did that

Mike_HKmtrsprts

ive been hearing alot about this cause class 1 wants to have weight limit too out the truggys at least thats what i was told. but rules are rules and untill SCORE steps in truggys run class 1

Steve_Sourapas

From what I know there are no planned rule changes for class one in regards to the 2002 season. ProDirt has made some rule changes that should be made public soon.

BEERMAN

johnnyspeed

Last I heard: Herder does not like his new truggy (always breaks - steering...), and gus v. wants a truggy and thinks the herder truggy is "really neat", and may buy it from herder. not sure what herder will do, but word is he'd like to finish a race. so I don't think he'd be to upset with any rules changes pertaining to the truggy's and tt's like was mentioned. but then again, that's just my 2 cents based on what i have heard lately.

John Bitting

Administrator

I heard that Geiser bros are building Vilsosola a new truggy as we speak.. Maybe RDC can Skunkz it. I might have to make a few calls today.. :) Hang tight I will update after I call...

Junior

Who is Johnnyspeed? No Profile = No Credibility.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

johnnyspeed

Here's what I heard: Gus was going to have JIMCO build him a TT, then a truggy instead. Then Gus decided he liked the "neato" herder car better, and was going to order one from them. Then it was rumored that Herder might be looking to sell his, thus the possibility of Gus buying Herder's. Bottom line: Gus has enough money to buy whatever he wants at that moment. Hell his last JIMCO was only about a 1 1/2 to 2 years old!!! ((Must be nice.....)) Maybe Gus can make the Geiser truggy actually finish a race!! As we all know, Herder is harder on equipment than anyone else - and when he's going, there's nobody faster! Anyways, that's what I know/hear, could be wrong, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents......

scott

I talked to Gus at the 500 and he said they just started building his Trophy Truck, and it would be a Ford. So for him to get offered Herder's car or, having Geiser build him a Truggy is News for me?????

John Bitting

Administrator

Things must have changed since you talked to him. Geisers have already started building his new truggy. Maybe it will have a ford powerplant in it and have the option of a body to run in TT

Steve_Sourapas

John, it is true that Gus is buying a Geiser Bros. truggy to attack the 2002 season and it isn't the one that John Herder drives it will be a brand new one from what I hear.

BEERMAN

scott

So then the Trophy Truck he was just starting to build according to him, by Porter is a no-go then????