Truth about TROPHYLITE good or bad?

MMS

Reaction
I believe one of the under dog TL's will win the 7-2 class at the 1000.. VIVA TL

johnboy

Reaction
Sean at DunnTech Motorsports prepped my TL for two years and did a great job. We finished all our races and he is very fair with his customers. He knows Trophy Lites well. He is in Redlands, Ca and his number is 909-553-6845.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
the title of thread.....where should i start????

steve squires

Reaction
Sean at DunnTech Motorsports prepped my TL for two years and did a great job. We finished all our races and he is very fair with his customers. He knows Trophy Lites well. He is in Redlands, Ca and his number is 909-553-6845.

many thanks....Im a newbie here and already tired of reading all the negative banter from the Baja Lite section.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
If trophylites are so awesome, bring some of them to the SCORE Imperial Valley Challenge and show me what's up...... I DARE YA!
ah oh.....will any show??? and if they do, will they be too scared to race in the 3000 class (the class made for them) and demand to race by themselves?????

43mod

Reaction
pretty sure they were built to race TL. Short wheelbase yes but also narrow. They are not the most high tech but are a very good rig to get into and go racing right now. No re inventing the wheel every week is a really nice part of it. Also the owners of TL are a truly class act, that is a big reason to go TL.
You have done well with nothing Pete, why not just pipe down and build on that ?

blue dog

Reaction
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
Question's please. Maybe a bit off topic, so please excuse me.

How many R8 trucks have been built to date ?
Does the r8 fit into the spec trophy truck class in SCORE ?

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
If trophylites are so awesome, bring some of them to the SCORE Imperial Valley Challenge and show me what's up...... I DARE YA!
Is the BL going to do all the miles this time or just the parts you want ? Just saying

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
th

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Is the BL going to do all the miles this time or just the parts you want ? Just saying
Dana, are you SO STONED that you don't even know what nonsense you are trying to make up????

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
Question's please. Maybe a bit off topic, so please excuse me.

How many R8 trucks have been built to date ?
Does the r8 fit into the spec trophy truck class in SCORE ?

and there is a second being built right now with modifications to make it more like the rest of the 6100 trucks.