Try again

racer_mike

Reaction
Hi guys and girls, my name is Mike. I have decided to quit watching other people live out there dreams and live out mine. I was introduced at an early age to desert racing y my dad. He ran a 1600 care in the 80's, but when I was old enough to know what was going he was hanging it up and was interested in other things. Now that I am in my early 30's its time to do my own thing. I am going to attempt to build a nine car. Going to do as much as I can on my own since construction is slow right now. I have way more time than money, and I think it will help my son and myself to bond a little better. Hes 12 right now, but it seems like hes starting to drift away quick(damn skateboards)! So, I came here to get tips, meet new people and look at others ideas and builds. Thanks to all in advance for any dumb questions of mine you may answer. Thanks, Mike

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
class 9 for the win

hope to see you out there racing in a few years or sooner

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Welcome to RDC my fellow home town Chula Vistian. Post up some pictures of that 9 car during it's construction you'll make a lot of friends that way.:)

Good Luck!