Trying get rid of my Pre-runner

Stephaniea28

Reaction
I’m looking for information on how much my 2012 Nissan Frontier Pre-Runner is worth and where I can sell it. Or is there places out there that buy them? It has King racing suspension in the front and back of truck. Skid plate in front. I’m not desperate to sell so if it’s not worth that much I’m not going to sell. I just figured someone out there would probably like to buy it since it’s already a pre-Runner and has some really nice suspension. Also I’m interested in info from anywhere in the US, I’m willing to travel. Any info on this stuff would be great.

J Prich

Reaction
Be prepared to be saddened by how much people will actually be willing to pay.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
There are classifieds on this site and that's likely your best bet. Then you have craigslist and whatnot. Possibly there is an off road section on racing junk dot com but everything I have ever sold on there took forever to sell and netted me lowballers mostly. The serious prerunner shoppers will be here on RDC and they check every day for fun hoping they find a deal of a lifetime.

Like he said ^^ there is not much of a market for ya. The UTV has become very popular and devalued you vehicle as a prerunner.

hendersoned

Reaction
I’m looking for information on how much my 2012 Nissan Frontier Pre-Runner is worth and where I can sell it. Or is there places out there that buy them? It has King racing suspension in the front and back of truck. Skid plate in front. I’m not desperate to sell so if it’s not worth that much I’m not going to sell. I just figured someone out there would probably like to buy it since it’s already a pre-Runner and has some really nice suspension. Also I’m interested in info from anywhere in the US, I’m willing to travel. Any info on this stuff would be great.
Pictures?