Trying something new.

dave

Reaction
Ok here's what I'm trying . I will have more detail in it when it's done, but i was thinking of this in my head and so I thought i'd give it a try. I'll have a few people in the back ground and a prerunner or two.
The cotton will look a lot more like dust..... and so on. Just wanted to share this with you all.

Attachments

• 5-19791-ENDO1.jpg
    5-19791-ENDO1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 97

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Reminds me of last years Baja 500...

tkr

Reaction
you are one talented guy Dave. Looks great.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

Junior

Reaction
Way cool. Is that a mini course marker? Probably should put a down arrow somewhere!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Dave, I went to the SEMA show about 7 years ago and there was a guy selling "accident scenes" like the one your doing. I wish I could give you a name or where to find him but it was some cool stuff. He was doing Indy cars and F1 stuff. The one I remember was an Indy car just after it hit the wall, tires flying in the air (by wire) and suspension pieces too. i'll try and find it. Rory.

Racers Only

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Looking good Dave.. Although it looks to me that the rear shocks could use some revalving. LOL.. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

dave

Reaction
THANKS ALL . I'LL KEEP YOU ALL UP DATED ON THIS MODEL . I HAVE A FEW MORE MODELS TO GET DONE FIRST, FOR SOME VERY UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE :)
IT'S COOL TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A PLACE TO SHARE THIS KIND OF STUFF WITH EVERYONE . I THINK WE ALL NEED TO GIVE KLAUS, JOHN AND THE BOYZ OF RACE-DEZERT A BIG THANKS FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB ON SUCH A GREAT SITE.
THANKS GUYS .