TSA Motorsport unveil new team website

Team Shark Attack

Reaction
TSA Motorsports is very excited to unveil the new look for the TSA Motorsports off-road desert race team. About four month ago TSA started to work with Red Olive Design to build a new cool look for the team and Fans to enjoy. We hope you enjoy we will be going live from Vegas to Reno. http://www.tsamotorsports.com

randy s

Reaction
good luck on you folks. time to go get some!!

baja619

Reaction
Great looking Toyota!

And the website looks awesome as well. Very Unique, informative and thought out very well.
I love the Hacienda Look and feel!

Red Olive Design did an outstanding job

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Cool site! Where is the video clip on the site from where the truck is running along side that fence line? Terrain is really really green...?

skate7909

Reaction
Great site! love the garage feeling

heads up: links in video section for BAP lap 1 and testing are reversed

good luck at v2r

Team Shark Attack

Reaction
Thanks everyone I am at the start line for the Vegas to Reno. It is 3:16 am we will be getting in the car in a few hours so I better get some sleep I will reply to everyone when we get back from the race. Tell then enjoy the new websit. Has anyone tried the radio on the front page? Plus we will be trying do some update as we have the Internet .

Team Shark Attack

Reaction
Cool site! Where is the video clip on the site from where the truck is running along side that fence line? Terrain is really really green...?

That is Little Moab Utah. Thanks again everyone we are glad everyone likes the website, we wanted to build a website that was cool and that was a big part of Baja and desert racing. We hope we pulled that off. We will be making more up grade to the site in the month coming up.