TSCO Racing - SCORE San Felipe 250 **VIDEO**

robzila27

Reaction
Check out TSCO Racing as they battle the brutal Baja desert at the Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtracer 619

Reaction
yea I liked it incredible how fast these top teams go through the desert

chickenlips

Reaction
Great footage, why couldn't we get something like that from every TT and mix up a great post race vid. Id love to see the C1's and buggy classes also do this. Excellent work gentlemen. A+

randy s

Reaction
very nice production beginning to end. great insight to how very difficult it can be and that not every effort is rewarded with favorable results...such a fine line..thanks for posting it up..and congratulations once more to john tripp for making those great looking bodies..they're two of the best looking, cleanest trucks in desert racing in my mind.

30 Racing

Reaction
Best Team video we've seen in a while. We have a pit safety video in the works, but TSCO showed us how a safe pit stop should look. Hats off to Gary and Mark for making sure their crew is as prepared and safe as they are, 1st class.

MasTacos

Reaction
Great video! Nice to see some of the behind-the-scenes crew stuff.

They certainly were flying when they came past our pit

DSC_7312.jpg

DSC_7570.jpg

FAT ROB !

Reaction
Website
www. FatRob.com
Great Video ! It does a good job of showing how important the Co-Driver is. Those Co-Drivers were totally multi-tasking between Navigator, Mechanic and psychiatrist.
Thats Awesome Footage when the Navigator is telling the Driver to "Hold the Throttle wide open".. The TSCO Racing Program is doing a great job you seem to be closing in on a Victory.
Good luck at the 2013 Baja 500

palmawor

Reaction
TSCO has always been there to be reckon with! lady luck will have her day! remember how well they did in the class1/1500? matter of time imo! they r so big now and enjoy themselves and share w/volunteers! mom n pops raised awesome dudes!!! TSCO making waves!!! oh yes, super awesome vid!

mexracer10

Reaction
Very well done, i love to have that insider look, a behind the scenes of sorts. I almost better then the old ESPN coverage, but still way better than any recent race coverage.

racinteach

Reaction
Great job and I hope if I ever get the chance to run a program, it is modeled after that team .. My kid and I were glued to that video.. ..