Tt#1 v2r pit video

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction

Team CHM Race Shop shares some insight "clips" as to their 2009 BITD Las Vegas to Reno experience.

Thank you to our sponsors, our families, our fans and our supporters!
Super BIG "THANKS" to Casey and Diane and the entire BITD staff / volunteer group!
Without you this would not be possible.

:)*Thank you to OMA productionz and everyone else for their contributions.
:)Special thanks to Mom and Pops - "Que buen comida todos al dias, muchas gracias"!
BIG PROPS TO: GO PRO CAMERAS - Justin and Nicholas :eek:

"POWERED BY DOUGAN'S RACING ENGINES" in stereo where available.

Last edited by a moderator:

loose nut dan

Reaction
awesome vid! The soundtrack during the qualifier is the best one I've heard...definitely gives a cooler feel than your typical head-banging adrenaline music.

-Dan

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
awesome vid! The soundtrack during the qualifier is the best one I've heard...definitely gives a cooler feel than your typical head-banging adrenaline music.

-Dan
Dan Touche amigo!
Can you name the soundtrack....glad you liked it. It can date a man but the date is full of flavour. ain't no kids stuff. Clue # one SM.:eek: tick tock...

loose nut dan

Reaction
Reminds me of one of the old super hero tv shows, and with your clue, I have to go with Spider Man.??

loose nut dan

Reaction
Now that you gave it up...it seems so obvious, haha. All time classic for sure. I was stuck on the TV detective shows, or space shows like lost in space from the 50's and 60's.

Good job picking that one!