Tt #54!

DeathMonkey007

OH Man! No spoiler alert or nothing... damn the preview and my curiosity!! :)

michael_loomis

Last MAN standing! ONLY straight shooter as well.

fordnut

I think it's a bunch of crap Donald was disappointed in Jesse for not calling in favors from his wife and her friends. Screw him Jesse, you did the right thing. Now get your ass back out in the desert where you belong!

BajaFand

Awesome job Jesse! Not bad for a welder from the LBC. You made us all proud and myself and everyone I know think you are the real winner. Thanks for showing that us blue collar workers can make a difference.

Cali_F350_XLT

You've got to wonder, does Jesse tire of people bringing up his wife, and her fame before any of his accomplishments. Do not get me wrong, she has accomplished a great deal, but Jesse has done some amazing things thus far in his life as well, and they all pertain to business, and what the Apprentice is all about. Just something that keeps coming up in my mind while watching the show.

The shows all about ratings. The two that are left will assure a huge ratings hike for the final episode, and tons of drama.

Good job Jesse.

-Markus-

Matt Stevens

Jesse, during the last interview you should have knocked thay fa g the fuk out for talking about hammering your wife for money.... he was way out of line television show or not. good self control man I could tell you were pis sed.

Tipracer

That a$ hat will someday get his own...buisness is buisness, don't bring my familly into anything , Great job Jesse

Triple B

Great Job TT-54…..You were the only reason to watch that show.

How many of you guys hear TT-54 radio interview on KROQ's morning show two weeks ago? TT-54 said the only reason he did the Apprentice was so he could apologize to Scott Hamilton for steeling his Porsche when he was a 17. :D

red-dirt

good job JJ, when's the next party in Austin?

sooner02r1

Great Job TT-54…..You were the only reason to watch that show.

For sure dude, I watched a few episodes only because you were on there. I could care less about the 2 women left, and you were DEFINATELY the only one on there who knows the first thing about really building and running a business.

And yeah you should've ripped the dude's throat out for talking about your wife like that.

Chaplain

God Dude
Jesse, were you the only one that got fired who reached across the table to shake Donald's hand? Nice job showing America that you can reach "success" working with your hands instead of manipulating people.

Next time I swing through your pit I hope to have a bowl of that chillie chillie chillie.

worcs761

Never watched the show. Never liked DT.
If Jesse is the the only one to reach across the table for a hand shake, then it shows what a working class hero truly is. Class act.

scotco

It truly amazes me how shallow Hollywood is when it comes to status. Anyone who knows Jesse or even knows of Jesse knows he did not become a success form marriage but from working hard and doing things on his own terms. Trump is absolutely clueless. As for the handshake in the end, that was nothing but a class act! Way to go Jesse!

Papá de Azúcar

...first of all the show should be renamed:

The Celebrity NO one has ever heard of, but can call in the most "markers" Apprentice :D

...as for the Donald?

I think it's pretty "chicken$h@#" that they only give $20K to the charities, except on the money raising tasks, how much do you think he and his kids make an episode? :rolleyes:

BGRANT

...first of all the show should be renamed:

The Celebrity NO one has ever heard of, but can call in the most "markers" Apprentice :D

...as for the Donald?

I think it's pretty "chicken@#" that they only give $20K to the charities, except on the money raising tasks, how much do you think he and his kids make an episode? :rolleyes:
Speaking of chickensheet, what about the rug? How come rich guys always have such crappy hair pieces?