TT Dreaming!!!!

Forty1Racing

Heyyyy is someone posting to pravoke a sale? ;)
One hell-of-a truck though. pretty much any truck larry has drove for awhile has a great success rate.

Demp

#mikesson
I wonder if Roger would want to trade me that for my Soul? bwaahhahaha ( Evil Laugh ) :eek: :cool:

Demp

#mikesson

bajafox

Accepted
Can I trade im my clunker? lol

that truck is awesome, but for $350k you can pick up about 2 TT's from the classifieds....

Big_T

Heyyyy is someone posting to pravoke a sale? ;)
One hell-of-a truck though. pretty much any truck larry has drove for awhile has a great success rate.
No sales provoking here unless someone just wants to hand it to me.

Just having 7 digit dreams on a 3 digit budget.

BANNED4LIFE

might get some action at 50% of that price...............

wbtsracer

Maybe the price of the truck includes Roeseler? I hope with the motor change the truck sounds the same, simply the best.

PRErunIT

cool truck but would rather have another person along for the ride to help change flats and what not..

trent06

Mush
This is one of the most phenominal truck of all time! And it has 2 points titles not one!:D And I am sure it would have had another handfull of wins to go along with it, if it ran a different trans. way back when....Just my two cents. Anyways I think it will sell...

Fourstroker

Who in their right mind would buy anything BUT a Geiser truck right now??? That's what I want to know!!
Changing classes again Pat? Hard to keep up with you these days.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Who in their right mind would buy anything BUT a Geiser truck right now??? That's what I want to know!!
I'm giving Andy more credit than that:)