TT HIT and RUN !

MARXICO

Reaction
UPDATE: see post #35 for new info. TT HIT and RUN !

The video explains it all .
Does any one have contact information for gatlin hadden I would like to hear his reason for what he did and if he has any accountability regarding to the damage he did to our race car
Apparently I am having a problem loading the jpeg , but I am working on posting it as soon as I figure it out ,its only loading half way at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

MARXICO

Reaction
The incident occurred after mm21 in a canyon. The damage to the rear of my car showes multiple hits. If I can email someone the clip possibly they can post the jpeg. Its a text book case of a trophy thug move,no horn no warning,just 3 hits sending us into a canyon wall and driving away.

YZFASTER41

Reaction
What lap did this occur on? And what car were you driving?
With this information I can try to track down some of our go pro footage to see how this looks from our end.

MARXICO

Reaction
It would be at mm 21.5 tpo of the canyon at the end of the rollers ...after that 500 ft from the y in the course it was maybe your 3rd lap

YZFASTER41

Reaction
I can tell you it wasn’t lap 3 or 4 for us. My dad was driving and we definitely didn’t nerf anyone. My brother and his codriver did laps 1,2 and 5,6.

MTPyle

Reaction
is there video? I don't see it.

Mike

BHollander

Reaction
Just out of curiosity are we supposed to stop and exchange info during race these days? You say multiple hits? Were the first couple warnings and you were just ignoring them? Maybe the title is mis-leading a bit. I know Gatlan personally and this doesn't sound like him. He is a good dude and kinda sounds like you maybe dragging him through dirt a little. When multiple hits happen either way makes you interested in the whole story. As mentioned he is in baja prerunning and highly doubt RDC is on his mind.

jon coleman

Reaction
its what the peanut gallery lives for, but this needs to be pm , then if no successful resolutions, then its public dirty laundry worthy

MTPyle

Reaction
I totally get being emotional about something like this and lashing out online. Not that I would ever do that. Hehe

I dont know what happened but it gets crazy out there. seconds seem like minutes and its really hard to be behind a slower vehicle. I bet they felt like they gave you time to move. I know I have been frustrated with a truck on race day then when I watch the video back I realize I was not as close as I thought or it was not as long as I thought. Race mode perception is a crazy thing.

Its racing and you have to be ready to move over fast, especially on a lap race.

Mike

MARXICO

Reaction
I am currently away from my pc and will work at posting the video....I have been racing off road over 30 years, this is nothing new.like I i say the video explains it all . I did see his name on a blue tt with corresponding pit signs. That is how I came to this conclusion. I am now trying to send his brother a forward email for review.
I posted this before going to work and. Spent numerous attempts to load including shortening the file size . Currently I. Cant remove the mp4 off the jpeg so if I could email the clip to someone who could correctly post it that would help.if not I will continue to try and post it when I get home from work

MTPyle

Reaction
I dont think you can post a video on here directly, at least I have not been able to. I use Youtube then post the link

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
Yeah better not have called out the wrong guy. Hehe

Mike

swiftracing5

Reaction
In the prosecutors case- the section in question was like 1-2 mile of no passing zone. A lot of rocks, until you get onto the main road to the Wall.

in the defenses case- there is just something dirty about “allegedly” hitting slower classes. I’ve done it once and I got berated at the Baja 1000 finishline.

I got passed 3 times this race by faster guys. I have no Good mirrors but can hear well, nobody used their horns. Clearly they were either strategically not using it, or knew they could get me clean and or use another line.
Just wanted to ramble a bit...