TT HIT and RUN !

jon coleman

Reaction
the phantom nerfer, if your reading this, the race God's dole out karma in big ole' heaping servings, if it was me, i would definitely try to make right

Rcamp99

Reaction
Gatlan is one of the best dudes in the desert. For Christ’s sake at Pahrump this year HE WAS GOING TO GET OUT AND FUEL HIMSELF with his brother and dad. Nothing but class from those folks

Tube ride

Reaction
Gatlan is one of the best dudes in the desert. For Christ’s sake at Pahrump this year HE WAS GOING TO GET OUT AND FUEL HIMSELF with his brother and dad. Nothing but class from those folks
5084A175-A34B-4F05-8DF4-76919D3AB199.jpeg

jon coleman

Reaction
I just feel bad for gatlan. He is such a kind and sincere dude.
this is where your past in motor sport helps your case, in this its mistaken identity, Honest Mistake!!, sounds like Gatlin is a stand up person& if so is over it allready& its time to move on & race, im done

Rcamp99

Reaction
If you look really really close you can see black rifle coffee company on the door!!
🤔🤣🤣
Only a few trucks match the Pepsi blue. Most don’t have white logos. Only one does and it’s blue and red. Team name starts with an H. 6100 truck. But i wont Be the one to wrongfully say a name.

dirtkinetics

Reaction
I just messaged the OP, glad the RDC courts got this one sorted out! No hard feelings on it and thank you to everyone that had nice things to say about my tiny team operation, it truly is great to read as we work our butts off to race. I purposely never nerf anyone because I don’t have spare time to always build new bumpers, plus it’s only a small local race... there’s zero excuse for hard nerfing, not to mention it’s Lucerne, wait 1/2 mile and there will be a passing lane.

see everyone at the races!
Gatlan

MARXICO

Reaction
After being in communication with Gatlin and his brother it obvious what good people they are and again offer my sincerest apology's and appreciate their understanding.
After viewing the new race video's I found who I want to talk with and will do it off line .
I had the wrong information to start with also I am no angel so maybe this was some Karma I had to eat .
The race is over and the same with this debacle.
Best of Luck to Gatlin and Team at the 500 !

stephenrjking

Reaction
I just messaged the OP, glad the RDC courts got this one sorted out! No hard feelings on it and thank you to everyone that had nice things to say about my tiny team operation, it truly is great to read as we work our butts off to race. I purposely never nerf anyone because I don’t have spare time to always build new bumpers, plus it’s only a small local race... there’s zero excuse for hard nerfing, not to mention it’s Lucerne, wait 1/2 mile and there will be a passing lane.

see everyone at the races!
Gatlan
Very classy, not sarcasm. Well done.