TT HIT and RUN !

10 shot

Reaction
So the smallest car they run in the afternoon race is a class 12 or 5u so it's not like a tt slammed a 9 car. A tt will hit you if you do not move over and by the 3rd hit you probably will get slammed. And yes he will hit and run that's kinda the idea when you slam somone!!

jon coleman

Reaction
So the smallest car they run in the afternoon race is a class 12 or 5u so it's not like a tt slammed a 9 car. A tt will hit you if you do not move over and by the 3rd hit you probably will get slammed. And yes he will hit and run that's kinda the idea when you slam somone!!
soooo, let me get this right, your ASSUMING the slo poke has room to make for said primadona tt driver, & that slo poke is not giving up the prefferd race Line, hmmmm, IF,( big if) i was said tt pilot and there was more than one line i wouldn't feel the urge to smakk a slo poke, i mean im a tt hero, ill just pick an alternate line and slo poke can motor on no worrys, any tt that smakk a "slo poke" level class car with multiple alternate race lines avaliable is in a class waaaaaay too high up the list.and if slo poke is in THE ONLY line, tuff titty said the kitty, smakking him is just a low class /unprofessional move

Attachments

• tedium071218.gif
    tedium071218.gif
    154.4 KB · Views: 45

MARXICO

Reaction
I was the 1375 racing sportsman last car off the line ,on my second lap TTs we coming thru with no issues ,we were aware of traffic, I made a 1 minute clip for the promoter to see the pace we were at going currently with a 8 minute lead in class, it showed us from the bottom of the hill going into a canyon with tall rollers the incident occurred at the last 3 rollers at the top .
This could of possibly been avoided or may have just been a car control issue ,I have been hit much harder by Walker and the Herbst but that was at SCORE races.
I would like to hear the drivers story ,that's all .
I have been unable to down load any video because of its size I emailed it to another member but was unable to send a clip I have hughes net satellite ,the clip sent to Gatlins brother was sent from another location but was grainy from being modified our sd card shows' a clearer video but the lens has dust on it also . We saw him in our mirror but it was a single trail with a open area after the crest ,this area splits into to a Y it has a quick tight right turn cutting the course or a longer wider sweeper that takes you to the top and back down . It is apparent who I had contact with in the Videos on you tube I am going to reach out and try to talk with them .They are a reputable group and that will be done off line, the race promoter confirmed significant damage occurred to my rear cage (4130) from this incident .My anger is gone once I found out that I was accusing the wrong person and looked like a dick. The upside is I met Gatlin and he lives up to every good word spoken of him .

Last edited:

DANKID

Reaction
Was it the El Mofles truck ? Blue with large white lettering on it ?
There is no "H" in "El mofles", their truck is darker blue, and their spares are upright and they would never nerf a smaller class. i think i know who, but wont say.

10 shot

Reaction
Lord I don't know I got hit so hard years ago the back of my car went into my exhaust and punched a hole in my motor also knocking out my co driver. Never found out who it was and never really tried to find out it's just racing!

MTPyle

Reaction
This thread is amazing.
Nobody wants to cast the first stone.

I get in enough trouble around here with my own stuff, not getting in the middle of someone else stuff. LOL I am getting so mature in my old age. hehe

Mike

Bluedemon

Reaction
I nerfed 4 cars this race I was driving the blue El Mofles 88 blue truck And I let Cody know after the race who i hit, All of my nerfs came with lots of horn an a lil bit of patience a lot of the cars i hit tend to either have Codriver lacking I was getting jack rabbited or they would not move so they had to be forced out of the way, I get the fact nobody wants to get passed n drive in the dust but I dont want to sit there eating your dust an slowing down my pace, me n the boys that race in the truck tend to look out for hand gestures to since we know certain areas may be tight and single track only

One-Eyed Peter

Reaction
Lord I don't know I got hit so hard years ago the back of my car went into my exhaust and punched a hole in my motor also knocking out my co driver. Never found out who it was and never really tried to find out it's just racing!
I think BJ yelled "it's just racing" out the window when he ran over those ez-ups in San Felipe.

jon coleman

Reaction
ok, so we catch the guy, then what??, im still a keyboard kook& he's out there racing, guess its like the dog catching the car......