Reaction
Who was this,. just found this on youtube,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV0ZaW4r_q0"]YouTube - BAJA 500[/ame]

Fourstroker

Reaction
Looks like james Bult

Giant Geoff

Reaction
That’s the Dodge from Oklahoma, correct? They have been running good this year.

ATRacing

Reaction
What a shame!!! Didnt seem like their was a reason for their roll!!

Kent Kroeker

Reaction
They have been running good this year.

Only if you consider continuous DNF'ing "running good."

We were giving Jim crap about painting the frame of that truck yellow - asked him if he was sponsored by Macdonalds or something. Maybe the shoes they wear with their new driving suits got caught on something and he accidentally lifted in that turn.

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
Rep points for Kent giving me the first laugh of the day.

We were giving Jim crap about painting the frame of that truck yellow - asked him if he was sponsored by Macdonalds or something. Maybe the shoes they wear with their new driving suits got caught on something and he accidentally lifted in that turn.

Zambo

Reaction
They are from Illinois, not Oklahoma. I guess they continued on OK but launched it off of a dropoff on the way to the beach from san vincente and broke an a-arm off.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
i have no idea who those truck got rollover in baja 500

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
is ron whitton truck got rollover ? in the video ?

Giant Geoff

Reaction

QUOTE]

I was just throwing out a positive cheep. I don’t know the guy’s name, car # or how they place. When I see a home built TT from Oklahoma keep up with are veteran heavy hitters, how can you not be for an under dog?

BajaFand

Reaction
Geoff, I think you are thinking about a different truck although this guy is from back east. I believe the guy in this video is from Chicago and that truck is one of Walker's old Trophy trucks named "Christine". That is not the first, second, or third time Christine has gone over.