• tt250-09-1.jpg
    tt250-09-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 355
  • tt250-09-2.jpg
    tt250-09-2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 379

onebuilder

Reaction
Will the Corr track be used? Or is it the infield like last year?

buddy crisp

Reaction
Hey does anyone have word on the Qualifying course? Will it be using the same loop over by the sand drag strip?

OldGreen

Reaction
Looks like the main pit will be on top of last year's qualifying course.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Some of that Corr track or ... Lucas track is gonna be fun. Even though the Pro 2's last weekend made it look so easy... Sure is a lott of 25MPH zones though!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
From this map, it looks like RM17-18 is going down Beer Bottle Pass (last used going up in SNORE night race last year) and the Hidden Valley loop and rock garden is gone ---- can anyone confirm this or straighten me out?

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Yes RM 17-18 is going down beer bottle pass, it is at the hard left you make onto the powerline road....And it is the exact opposite of what was ran at the Midnight Special last year. I am also curious as to where the 10 shortened miles came from though, anyone know for sure???

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Yes RM 17-18 is going down beer bottle pass, it is at the hard left you make onto the powerline road....And it is the exact opposite of what was ran at the Midnight Special last year. I am also curious as to where the 10 shortened miles came from though, anyone know for sure???

your not crossing the haul road out where moss rolled his car last year in the black volcanic rocks along the mountains you end up going on the outside of the dry lake bed through the silt it cuts off about 10 miles right there

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
your not crossing the haul road out where moss rolled his car last year in the black volcanic rocks along the mountains you end up going on the outside of the dry lake bed through the silt it cuts off about 10 miles right there

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, exciting........ :rolleyes: