Jesse James interviewed on Howard Stern at 8:30am Westcoast feed... :D

Its on the east coast feed "LIVE" right now! :cool:

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
copy and paste?

BGRANT

Reaction
Walkled in the house this morning and the wife was watching him on Regis and Kelly. They showed one of his stunts and when they asked if he was hurt he said " I had blisters on my assh%*&e" I thought Regis was gonna have a heart attack right there.

Sheaco

Reaction
Good Stuff, It's on now

Sheaco

Reaction
Snap!! Jesse Voted for American Idol last night.
[video=youtube;Qw9oX-kZ_9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/video]

kaw500

Reaction
Snap!! Jesse Voted for American Idol last night.
That was hilarious

Great interview with an intelligent and hard working guy not just another wackpack feature. You could tell Fred was a real fan and Artie kept his comments waaaaay down.

Jesse is quick witted and funny as hell I have never heard him talk so much, that putts Ralph:mad: tried to push him saying his blue collar thing was an act I can't stand that guy.

He did mention his TT and offered to make HS a bike at no charge if he would ride it, Howard will never leave his comfort zone.

Sheaco

Reaction
Another Great Howard Stern interview. The interaction between Jesse and Howard seemed to be Genuine and down to Earth.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
any one recorded it?

baja619

Reaction
I'll catch in on the replay this afternoon. I was listening to Robins news and a caller said it was a good interview. Can't wait. I'm sure Howard got into the good stuff with him.
PDailey what time and on what channel. I dont really care for Howard Stern and dont listen on a regular basis. When does the afternoon replay come on?

Thanks

Sheaco

Reaction
PDailey what time and on what channel. I dont really care for Howard Stern and dont listen on a regular basis. When does the afternoon replay come on?

Thanks
Sirius ch Howard 100, replay already started but will replay again. If fact Jesse is on right now. so you may miss it

3G RACING

Reaction
if anyone wants to listen to it pm me,
they usually do a rerun on saturdays and sundays all day long.
I though Stern was trying to get Jessy to talk about his sexual relationship with his wife!! funny stuff!
Also some good advertising for trophy trucks, anyone think Howard will be interested in a ride?

redeyedredneck

Reaction
I think it was one of the top five interveiws Stern has done in a long time!

Jesse did an awesome job I think!

O ya and Fu*K Ralph that homo!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I wonder if anyone can tally up the amount of time's JJ said "you know"? Great interview, but he put "JD" to shame with the "you know"'s!