tt54 on Leno 5-22

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
JJ will be on late night / Jay Leno
friday ....
hypin' his new show....

JD Durfey

He was on Howard Stern yesterday. It was a great interview. I am sure it will replay tomorrow.

Tony_Barraza

Thanks Chuck!

Also, there's a program on Spike on Friday - "The Making of Jesse James is a Dead Man" - check local listings for times. Looks like a 1/2 hour show.

Score 44

Hey, Mr. B ....
Yeah I ( had a blond moment ) forgot to mention the makin' of special....
& the makin' of..... reruns sat. & twice Sunday a.m.

cancinoj

tonigh thursday or tomorrow friday,

WickedGravityVideo

Thanks for the heads up, Chuck. I became a fan of Jesse when I saw him on the Celebrity Apprentice ... he was the most stable, reasonable, hard working, creative celebrity on the whole show. I know it is only TV, but he earned my respect on that show. (except I think he should have backed down from getting into it with Dennis Roddman -- that guys scares me - look up "loose cannon" on Wikipedia and you get Dennis!)

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Thanks for the heads up, Chuck. I became a fan of Jesse when I saw him on the Celebrity Apprentice ... he was the most stable, reasonable, hard working, creative celebrity on the whole show. I know it is only TV, but he earned my respect on that show. (except I think he should have backed down from getting into it with Dennis Roddman -- that guys scares me - look up "loose cannon" on Wikipedia and you get Dennis!)
BAHAHAH I think Jesse woulda held his own with dennis. Hes a big guy

la2baja

Familia
BAHAHAH I think Jesse woulda held his own with dennis. Hes a big guy
Most stable celebrity because he became famous for his craftsmanship and hard work. He had to earn his cash and then got famous. As far as a couple rounds with Rodman? My cash is on JJ. He was in the exec protect bizz before he got WCC rolling. You don't get in that bizz without hand skills.

;)

MALIBLOC

Just listened to the rebroadcast on Howard, seems like a regular guy, good interview, and yes Sandra is hot!! TT54 buy one of my paintings for your house in Sunset beach!

deano

McDeano
the stern appearance was "SOLID" ..... didn't catch the leno deal, leno's a deusch-bag --- :cool:

Crowd Pleaser

the stern appearance was "SOLID" ..... didn't catch the leno deal, leno's a deusch-bag --- :cool:[/QUOT

SOLID is an understatement. I heard it three times. Quote of the day "Just buy the DVD". Jay's a D-B!!!!

Tom_Willis

leno's a deusch-bag --- :cool:
.. One that happens to own the biggest private automotive museum in the world, which employs a staff of some of the most talented guys in the restoration business, including one of the best sheetmetal and body fabricators in the world. And Leno actually DRIVES them all. (I've seen him in Sunland cruising around in a real AC cobra). Gotta respect somebody who admires fine automobiles and doesn't drink the hollywood/greenpeace koolaid.

Score 44

.. One that happens to own the biggest private automotive museum in the world, which employs a staff of some of the most talented guys in the restoration business, including one of the best sheetmetal and body fabricators in the world. And Leno actually DRIVES them all. (I've seen him in Sunland cruising around in a real AC cobra). Gotta respect somebody who admires fine automobiles and doesn't drink the hollywood/greenpeace koolaid.
Hey big " T " you so speak it....
that mans collection .......

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Nice photo Jesse. Can't wait to see you in the DEZ again..

DUMP!

Wow, that's quite a departure from what I have heard about the guys who work for him.

He does drive them though,,,,,,,into the ground was what I was told. Jay's a little heavy handed. I think his record stands at about 5 cars in one day that he took out and someone had to go and retrieve. :D:D

Dump