TT89 Churning up the Dirt

rustystevens89

Reaction
Here's an action clip of Rusty Stevens at the Mint 400 2009. Hope you all had as
great a time as we did!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwVitwfdi0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwVitwfdi0[/ame]

ibismojo

Reaction
Verynice first post. So will every post of yours be video of trophy trucks haulin' donkey? :D

rustystevens89

Reaction
Thanks for the welcome, and we will do our best to post videos that
depict MUCHO speed! It is addicting.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Nice video, welcome...What's the next race for you guys??

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Rusty check your PM's. Also I am pretty sure the TT is a Porter but I don't know if it is Damen Jefferies old Porter TT or if it is the old Corona / ProComp TT..

CJQ55

Reaction
It is the jefferies old porter truck. We have made a lot of changes to it with more to come. We have been working with rps and they have the truck in great shape. The next race for us is the baja 500. Will be the first time in mexico and we can't wait!

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Rusty check your PM's. Also I am pretty sure the TT is a Porter but I don't know if it is Damen Jefferies old Porter TT or if it is the old Corona / ProComp TT..
Info for the truck from "The List." Nice vid by the way,

#89 – Rusty Stevens - A Porter built Ford F-150 truck. It is sponsored by unknown sponsors. It is the old Damen Jefferies, BJ Baldwin, and Bill McBeath truck. It has 7 class wins total (the 2001 BITD Tonopah 300, the 2001 BITD Vegas to Reno, the 2001 BITD Las Vegas 200, the 2002 BITD Terribles Town 250, the 2002 BITD Nevada 1000 (including overall), the 2002 Las Vegas 200 (including overall), and the 2003 BITD Terribles Town 250. It has 2 points championships (the 2001 BITD and the 2002 BITD). All the wins and championships were with Damon Jefferies driving.

empty pockets

Reaction
Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo That was a great video...... Thanks for sharing

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Wow! stuff like that is in my opinion is what race dezert is all about !!! that and talking a little freindly smack!!

BuzzChaser

Reaction
See you in Mex, welcome and good luck!

rustystevens89

Reaction
We appreciate all of the support and are very excited about the 500..maybe we can update the "list" when we get back!