TT89 TORE Shamrock 200

rustystevens89

We thought we'd put up another Mint 400 2009 video taken from the
helicopter. Hope you all enjoy it. Also, we wanted to express regrets about
the cancellation of the Baja 500. We know it probably goes without saying,
but we are definitely blaming the economy. We are going to be in the
Shamrock 200 though, we're looking forward to that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nblp-_b4s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5nblp-_b4s[/ame]

red-dirt

I'll bring extra SHINER.

texasag02

That's cool that you guys are going to be there, you won't be disapointed. TORE is a great group of guys to race with and the ranch this guy has will make an awesome course. From what I have heard on RDC it looks like we will have at least two TT.

Richie_Bobby

So Im Guessing You Guys Didnt Get The Footage At Pit A Of The Orange Jacinto Class 1 Car That Hit You Guys Before You Pulled In The Pit.
It Was A Pretty Hard Hit.

Dezertpilot

Wild bill

I'll be there with my TT. Glad to see someone to race against. I hope to see one more TT or class 1 show up.

rustystevens89

bad wording..the cancellation of "our" participation in the Baja 500...Yes it is the Jeffries,Baldwin, Mcbeath truck..it is a great truck and we are excited about it and its history. We have made several changes to it and more to come..I wish we had footage of the hit at pit A but all is fixable.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Yes it is the Jeffries,Baldwin, Mcbeath truck..it is a great truck and we are excited about it and its history.
Darn right. That truck has two BITD TT Championships with Damen behind the wheel of it. That thing was unreal when he was driving it. Good luck to you and your team. You've got a great truck under you that's for sure

WickedGravityVideo

Yeah, I thought that's what you meant, but I got a little shock when I read it. Either way, sorry you guys can't make it down. You are driving that truck pretty fast now, and I am sure you are only going to get faster. Nice pedigree that #89 has. I did not know that. Hope to see you guys racing in NV again soon.

rustystevens89

Thanks for the encouragement guys! We will be back in the desert soon. We are going to be doing some promotional things here in texas and getting ready for the tore race in june. It is exciting to see a group like tore bringing off road racing to our area. We can't wait to be a part of it and meet everyone.

texasag02

I'll be there with my TT. Glad to see someone to race against. I hope to see one more TT or class 1 show up.
Got any pictures of your truck you could post? Fast Eddy said he was over there the other day and said everything is looking good.

Wild bill

You can search for "stuever trophy truck" and find several pictures. I plan on posting the latest pictures after the rebuild soon. The truck is moving again. Drive lines go for balancing tomorrow.