• Forum membership has its advantages....

TTB 4x4 Van Swap? New Rescue Ambulance.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1488233798.802873.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1488233811.950746.jpg

Hey Folks,

I need some opinions on the 4x4 Twin Traction Beams swap. A company founded By Ramsey El Wardani called Agile Off road does these conversions and its a lot cheaper than doing a straight axel conversion and plus Agile is located in Socal which is a big plus.

I put a lot of money into this ambulance and dont want to let it go to buy a 4x4 truck and have to start all over again. So figured why not make it a 4x4. This Ambulance is used for BITD Rescue and I want to make sure I can get to all my racers!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Chris_Wilson

Agile is legit. Best in the biz for 4wd vans.

blue dog

If you want the slid axle, look up Ujoint.

JDDurfey

I never met Ramsey, but I loved reading his posts. I imagine he would be all over this project, so I say go with Agile.

desertspeed

I have a ujoint system on my van, and while i love it i wish agile had been around when i did my conversion. Ramsey gave me a ride in one of the agile vans, and the ride quality is so much better. I am still debating on whether to switch. I would absolutely go with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

desertspeed

You probably already know this, but check out the 4wd van section on expedition portal. Lots of info and builds there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do all you guys just pay for it up front or get a loan for it lol most people dont have 15k laying around for a kit like this.

Austin Perkins
Motorsports Safety Solutions
Rescue 30

desertspeed

With both U-Joint and Agile you can do it in stages so you don't have to come up with it all at once. UJoint can be done in your driveway fairly easily.