TT's 38 & 39

ML Racer

Reaction
Haven't heard or seen Garron Cadiente all year and Ron Whitton seems to be running a very limited schedule! I'll assume it's that economy thang? :(

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
It was talked about in another thread. Some family / personal issues have come up. Hince only seeing the #39 (ron) out there. Let's just leave it at that. no need to air dirty laundry

Big_T

Reaction
Commercial business is slow you are correct. Ron will be running at the Midnight race though.

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear
Reaction
Not really..
not really.....the economy caused the cut back in race schedule. no need for the 2nd load of "laundry" ;) dont need to help rumor dot com keep its name going.

Ron and his grandson Chaz are coming out to have a good time and race/pit along side the "DA" camp. Should be a great time!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
My bad, BlueBear didn't know you were the cleaning crew:D...I just didn't want all the rumors to start again, so I thought I would post it up and hopefully everyone understands, and leaves it at that...

deano

McDeano
Reaction
not really.....the economy caused the cut back in race schedule. no need for the 2nd load of "laundry" ;) dont need to help rumor dot com keep its name going.

Ron and his grandson Chaz are coming out to have a good time and race/pit along side the "DA" camp. Should be a great time!
daaammmmm, i should of trade-marked that saying when i came up with it :eek: .... so what your saying is ..... the OK coral aint so-OK ?? :cool:

ML Racer

Reaction
It was talked about in another thread. Some family / personal issues have come up. Hince only seeing the #39 (ron) out there. Let's just leave it at that. no need to air dirty laundry
Must of missed the "other" thread, but it's all making sense now:eek: (been there, done that x 2);)

GHARACING

Reaction
i seen rons TT today being towed by one of their chase trucks, following closely was the black geiser preunner, they were in thousand palms at dennys, like two block from my shop...

testing?