TT's @ Primm Poll

scott

Reaction
TT\'s @ Primm Poll

POLL------------

How many Trophy Trucks will be at Primm this year????? Remember only 3 last year...
I think they'll probably be 4, Herbst,Collins,Post,Ashley...........

dezertchick

Reaction
Re: TT\'s @ Primm Poll

I'd say we will have a good turn out for Primm of TT this year, last year they were all prepping for the 2000.

mgobaja

Reaction

The fact that Vegas to Reno is 2 weeks later might hurt the entries for all classes.

Jimmy8

Reaction

I would say that there may be a lack of all truck classes at the Primm race. First of all, the Vegas to Reno has a lot more nostalgia than the Primm race does, and a long with that, comes a lot more bragging rights so to speak. Secondly, Ford puts extra money for 1st and 2nd on top of everything else you get. I think it is 5000 for the win and maybe 3000 for 2nd, in trophy truck. Just look at the TT entries at Terribles Town. I would expect at least that many for the Nevada 500, and maybe even Ashley and Smith. I think Collins will be at Primm though, because I dont think BITD will let him run with someone in the 3rd seat. Post will probably be there also with his TT, because I expect him to run the class 1 at the Navada 500.

mgobaja

Reaction

Collins ran the Nevada 2000 last summer with his three seat truck.He only ran with 2 seats occupied though. Collins will be running at Primm. I expect that Herbst and Ashley/Smith will run Primm also due to the fact that season points are still very much alive and up for grabs.