• Forum membership has its advantages....

tube works / jr

do not buy from tube works all fiberglass dosnt fit.and there scaming people.they will promis the world to you, but they wont deliver.3 months to get a hood that they said was shiped.they tell you ill send you a free dash to make up the diference. weres the dash 6 manths later.after you send the money they wont accept your calls.ill see them on the dunes somday and i perdict a knock out.

Sheaco

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBoyBlue

There is a company in Oceanside that makes glass going by the same name as Tubeworks the rear end company.
not cool to steal a name.
i met Jason, the owner of the axle company tubeworks, out in parker last year. he is a nice guy.
i saw this thread. nice to see a clarification.
Jason doesnt seem like the guy to rip people off.

baja619

The company in question goes by the name of Custom Tube Works. They have been around for just about two years.

These guys are a joke of a company and with their current operating tactics will soon fade away. I just hope it is sooner than later because I hate seeing hard working consumers go through unnecessary hardships.

I just got ripped off by Brittany at Custom tube works. Order going on four months and excuse, excuse, then no return calls. Beware!!!