Tucson off-roaders

Vessels

Troublemaker
Reaction
We should try and get some off-roaders together for a few beers. Who on this site is currently living in Tucson. We should try and plan a get together, drink a couple beers, and talk off-road. Let me know if anyone is interested.

-Kash Vessels
520-465-7778

MikeLeung

Reaction
Hey Kash
A couple of us off-roaders are heading out to the Pima County Fair Grounds this weekend. Theres a offroad motorsports show this weekend. I get a pretty good feeling that its gonna suck, but were gonna check it out anyways. Any other Tucson offroaders going this weekend??

Tom

Reaction
I plan on going but you never know. Look for an orange explorer. Mike, you are the guy that bought Ron's old ranger and painted it yellow, right?

Tom

Reaction
I had a twin to his truck and we sold them within weeks of each other. I had to get a "family car" that is why I have the explorer. You used to race a 5-1600 but have you moved to a 10 car?

MikeLeung

Reaction
Hey Tom. Yeah I used to race 5-1600. But I race a 2-1600 now. Were heading out to the show tomorrow...I should be around the McKee Motorsports booth around 11...comeby and say hi.

Tom

Reaction
Hey Mike, Sorry I missed you guys, had to make a quick trip out to CA for work. Was the show any good?

mmartin

Reaction
Hey guys. My name is Mike Martin. I live just over the border in New Mexico. I grew up in Tucson-went to Flowing Wells for 6 years. Got a F-100 pre-runner and Landcruiser rockcrawler. I want to come and play!!!!!!!!!!and drink beer, of course. Keep me touch on when you guys do stuff. mmartin@gilanet.com

Laters,

Mike

Breakin' the law!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by mmartin on 09/12/02 12:35 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Bryan_D

Reaction
Why did you go to Flowing Wells for 6 years? Isnt that a High School?