Tuesday Night Racing

Ryan Schank

Reaction
This looks fun on a Tuesday night............ with a rental car:eek:
seen this ad and I thought I would share it.

Yo check it out every Tuesday night from 6pm to 10pm my shop rents out Adams motorsports park's 14 turn 3/4 mile circuit track for best lap times. Cost only 5 bucks to get in at the gate and only 20 bucks to race. We have 3 sessions available and we cap each session at 25 cars. You do 3 laps with one lap being a timed lap and you get on track at least 3 times in one session. Any car deemed streeatable can be driven on track and all you need to bring is a helmet but we do rent helmets out for 5 bucks too. Check out some videos on youtube.com and keyword search "adams time attack" you can see what its like. The next big thing is gonna be circuit racing and this is a true true measureement of a car and drivers skill. Great track for a beginner, braking points and lines are what will make you or break you at this track. Track is located in Riverside right off the 60 fwy. For more info call our shop at 951-276-3395. Come out and drive or just come and watch, lots of varieties of cars and plenty of tuner heads

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1395037439.html

michael_loomis

Reaction
hmmm sounds like an EXCELLENT Lemons test track!