Tuff Trucks in AZ.

ProLite13

Reaction
After seeing the turn out at Del Mar this year (57) trucks it got me thinking, apprx. how many tuff trucks are there in AZ. that would like to run in a local event like Del Mar?

DP3:cool:

trentk

Reaction
I heard that speedworld or ET motopark might be offering this on the nights they do the sand drags / mud bogs. I don't have any details, just a rumor I heard. I imagine there are plenty of crazies willing to give a try. That stuff is really entertaining for spectators.

poolman

Reaction
Great idea! I know some guys...

My 600th post!only been here for 8 years. Get a lot of laughs!

Last edited:

M.R. INC

Reaction
I'm all over having an event here like the del mar fair!!!! I'm a part of McNeil Racing Inc. Ive' been racing my explorer over there for about 9 years, and look forward to it every year. Anyways, I'm for it!!!

Ghost Ranger 77

Reaction
IN 07 there was a good turn out in globe and the week before DA did a tuff truck/ monster truck thing at cardnials stadium...

M.R. INC

Reaction
The event in Globe in '07 was put on by WGAS motorsports...but the Globe fair had budget cuts and the tuff trucks were elminated from their program. It was a great turnout! I can get at least 5 or 6 trucks maybe more from the McNeil clan!

esbyota

Reaction
WGAS is a ripe off if they do not do side to side racing. There good ol boys will always place higher then you no matter how much faster you are then them.

I raced the D/A WGAS cardnials standium race which was awesome too. Used to be some at the fair grounds a long time ago. I think someone just needs to step it up, find a place, promote it, and lose money....