TUNDRA FLAP JACK?

ACID_RAIN28

I AM HEARING THAT THE DONAHOE TUNDRA IS FLAP JACK UP, UP SIDE DOWN SOMEWHERE?

R.I.P. TUNDRA

If so that sucks, it was such a nice job, not like it can't be fixed and all, but man.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

Donahoe

Its in the Body shop...... Someone Ran out of room on a freeway on ramp. Everyone was ok... Just a little bummed.. It will be fixed and back to sexy.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Exactly why young kids shouldn't drive sick cars, they are going to crash them! Never happened to me of course..........

See ya in the dirt!

ACID_RAIN28

Well, anything could happen on the freeway old or young, rice or in a truck, if it happend on the dirt or messing around it would be a different story, hell I am sure Kreg did not want to roll of the leap bad things happen. Sucks to hear that, but glad to hear that everybody is okay.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

elcaprerunner

Well, I got the okay from the driver himself to tell the story so here it goes........ Monday morning he was on the way to school ( in the rain), getting on the freeway onramp there was a car stopped right in the middle of the onramp so he swerved to miss it, lost control and did a 180 turn or something like that I am not real clear about that part. Anyway he was in a four wheel drift sliding completely sideways and hit a bank and rolled three times stopping on the passenger side. He climbed out and was okay. When the tow truck came they just put it on its wheels and he drove it back home ( it was right down the street from his house).

Carnage........Pretty much all cosmetic accept for a couple things........ The whole right rear bedside caved in, the fiberglass on the left front broke, and there is a big dent in the roof. As for mechanical, an axlw bent and a rim bent, thats it! Besides some other small dents here and there the truck is perfect, none of the windows even broke or cracked. Not literally perfect but pretty damn good for what happened.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Jerry Zaiden

Good thing he had a good cage. This is why you guys need them! So you can walk out and go home, not the ER.