• Forum membership has its advantages....

Turns 60 last weekend, wins 1600 race this weekend

Bdub 1020

Fricken awesome, way to go Kenny. He is the definition of grassroots off road racer in my book. Mucho respect and you should be proud Bryan

BUDMAN975

Kenny is the man! I've been telling him that for years, good job Mr Freeman!

offroadracer516

Kenny is the man to say the least. He did a hell of a job. Kept the car moving just like he needed to do. Proud to call him a friend.

CFreeLV

My Dad's a badass! His nickname isn't maddog for nothing. Like Bryan said I'm super proud. I can guarantee there is nobody that loves off road racing more than Kenny Freeman. Also props to Bruce Fraley for prepping a car that can take 300 miles of the nastiest Ridgecrest desert with no issues.

Chris_Wilson

You know what they say, Old Guys Rule!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
I would want to get in one of those things at 35.... geez

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

snoreracer

Kenny is the man! I've been telling him that for years, good job Mr Freeman!
Missed you at this one , I had something for you at this track. Thanks for all the kind words. I really like Ridgecrest , driving a 1600 across the woops in 4th gear is a E ticket ride

BUDMAN975

Missed you at this one , I had something for you at this track. Thanks for all the kind words. I really like Ridgecrest , driving a 1600 across the woops in 4th gear is a E ticket ride
I finished a 9 car for my pops my brother and I to drive but had some fuel issues that kept us from starting, I usually try to get out of Ridgecrest alive haha

Malloy

Congrats and happy belated Birthday!!!!! Kenny is an ANIMAL!! I have seen it first hand riding with him several years ago at the snore 250! Outstanding driver and fantastic for the sport! Congrats on the win and thank you for all you do for off-road racing!

-Mike